Will it be enough?? I hope so!!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Okay so I finished AF around last Wednesday and DTD last Wed, Sat and yesterday. My ticker says I am entering my fertile period and we plan on DTD every other day until AF is due and I am hoping this will be enough to catch the egg! Last month (1st one off BC) I ov'd on CD17. I have have tested past couple of days and havent had a strong opk yet but will test over the next few days to double check if I get a +ve.

Anyway, will DTD every other day until AF is due be enough to catch the egg?? :shrug: :blush:

Has anyone get preg. by DTD ever other day for the month?

FX'd!!!

x

Hiya

I've read that every otherday is a really good way to catch eggy.

I am on my 5th cycle after stopping BC. We are doing the smep so from CD10 we dtd every other day and then when i get a peak on my cbfm or positive opk we dtd everyday for the next 3 days, have a day off and then dtd the following day.

Fingers crossed for us both that this is our month!!

I am so so impatient and just want end of cycle to be here so we can find out! :D

x

haha im the same really am... i found a position that suits me and nothing dribled out!!! yaay.. just ordered opks think too late for this month

What position, do tell. It may be the secret to conceiving!!! :D

x

just the normal doggy but i had my chest on bed and bum high... then when finished popped a pillow like lower tummy n just lied there for half an hour n then needed a wee n nothing leaked :)

Hehe, sounds like a plan. There really is only so much you can do I guess isnt there!

x

there is... im trying primrose oil next month... it helps with amount of cm.. i ovulated fine but if i can help his lazy spermies swim then why not...

seriously starting to think his spermies are as lazy as him lol

Lmao. I just saw your post about if the men are too hot then can cause sperm to die!!!

x

omg yes!! i was extra bored last night..

hope i dont affend anyone ...
we was actually laughing saying that it makes sence why all the young lads are getting girls pregnant *the ones with baggy pants with hands down trousers* because there sperm arnt getting too hot LOL

Lmao that would make total sense!! Their 'bits' are being aired to the max :D :D

x

exactly ... its the way forward!

dunno whata up with me..

i have oubreak of spots
needing a week every 15 mins
tired with mild headache
heartburn

seriosly not symptom spotting

also my 'friend' as not got 1 symptoms literally silch

exactly ... its the way forward!

dunno whata up with me..

i have oubreak of spots
needing a week every 15 mins
tired with mild headache
heartburn

seriosly not symptom spotting

also my 'friend' as not got 1 symptoms literally silch

No I know you arent symptom spotting :winkwink: :haha:

It is suprising how it can be for different people. Maybe the MS will hit her?!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->