Will it be too difficult to have this baby?

Jaden42010

Reaction score
I have been thru a lot this past 3 weeks. This entire IVF process was because my DH has Abnormal sperm. As I went testing myself, my first cycle of medication was canceled, did not respond well. This caused them to test my AMH (the number of antral follicles in the ovaries ). This came back Low. I am devastated. Now I am just waiting on my menses so I can start a new cycle that wold be approached stronger and differently. I am 35 and really scared that this will be way too difficult for us to conceive. I ask that all of you try to boost me up, please.
I have read so many stories about women that have had a lot of problem with low results, The fallopian tube blocked or damaged, preventing the egg from moving from the ovary to the uterus to be implanted and yet they have had successful outcomes.

I'm new to this process as well, and all I can offer you is my prayers and thoughts.
I pray that things work in your favor and will have a lil one soon.

I know that you are feeling so down and lost right now, but keep your head up, keep trying, keep praying and never, EVER stop trying to fulfill what your heart desires.

Hi Jaden,
My BFF is 40, her and OH were trying for 2 years, no luck. They went for 1st cycle IVF a couple of months ago, and now she is 14 weeks preggers! There is definitely hope for you, and it will be tough but don't let it break you! Hang in there, use "The Secret" and we wish you luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->