Will it happen this time? 2WW buddies? Xx

Donch03

2 boys 6 & 8 TTC #3
Reaction score
Hey ladies,
it's been a while since i'v posted as I decided to take things easy after ttc straight after m/c failed :cry: the witch got me and I was just sooooo disappointed.
I predict I ovulate today and have been BDing everyday since 4 days ago in the hope I may catch my ikkle eggie and decided not to POAS or obssess or anything!! in the hope that by relaxing a bit it may make things happen for us.

Any others in the same position? Am looking for 2WW buddies too.

Donna xx

Hey ladies,
it's been a while since i'v posted as I decided to take things easy after ttc straight after m/c failed :cry: the witch got me and I was just sooooo disappointed.
I predict I ovulate today and have been BDing everyday since 4 days ago in the hope I may catch my ikkle eggie and decided not to POAS or obssess or anything!! in the hope that by relaxing a bit it may make things happen for us.

Donna xx

I need a tww buddy too. I had a natural M/C on 5/03 and I am already ready to start again:)

Hey ladies,

Donna xx

I need a tww buddy too. I had a natural M/C on 5/03 and I am already ready to start again:)

Will send a request through hun and put you on my signature if that's ok? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->