Will my bump ever outgrow my boobs?

TMonster

Reaction score
I am so sick of looking fat! I look in the mirror and obviously I see my own bump, its pretty darn big but I think thats because I tune out my massive breasts. When I was going to bed last night, DH was telling me that I am very pregnant. I told him I know. He laughed and said the messed up part is that because my breasts are so large, no one can really tell.

I have put on over 20 pounds with this pregnancy and I swear its all in my breasts. For some reason they are growing faster than my bump. I am spilling out of bra after bra and my breasts are so much bigger that I am wondering if my bump will ever catch up.

I am so frustrated!

Yes i have absoutley huge boobs. I have gone from a g cup to a j cup. I dont know whether my bump is bigger but there is no missing it now. I found wearing certain clothes defined my boobs and bump x

I have to wear tops that have a band under my boobs or I look really odd and you can't see what is boob or what is bump, when I have just a bra on you can obviously see its a baby bump but in some clothes I look like I've eaten far too many pies lol

Haha, I feel your pain. I have always been pretty big in that area too, and whenever I gain weight (like now) they become massive. I cringe to think what will happen when they fill with milk.

But I just noticed the other day that the belly is sticking out a bit farther than boobs, when viewed from the side! Don't know why I feel it's such a victory... kinda the opposite of what you'd want under normal circumstances

Haha, I feel your pain. I have always been pretty big in that area too, and whenever I gain weight (like now) they become massive. I cringe to think what will happen when they fill with milk.

But I just noticed the other day that the belly is sticking out a bit farther than boobs, when viewed from the side! Don't know why I feel it's such a victory... kinda the opposite of what you'd want under normal circumstances

How far along are you? I mean I have to wear maternity pants and when I look down I no longer see my feet but bump but no one else can. Its horrible.

I have to wear a belt under my boobs or shirts that have the band otherwise I just have this massive lump from the top of my boobs down... not at all attractive. With the belt/band at least you can see they are separate. Bump is bigger than my boobs for the most part now though.

Up until two weeks ago, whenever I looked down, all I saw was boob, now I see boob then bump. But in some clothes I just look fat. Ah well, at least I know.

I am an H right now and have been since January. For a while my boobs were bigger than my bump too. Eventually my boobs stopped growing and my bump has far outgrown them now. My OH and I were laughing last time we compared pictures of me from week 33 to week 37, cause it looked more like my boobs shrank than that my bump grew! I'm sure your bump will show more eventually. But I understand your frustration!

I am an I cup and they are still growing!
I swear I have twins growing in my boobs too, I am a freaking anomaly!

How far along are you? I mean I have to wear maternity pants and when I look down I no longer see my feet but bump but no one else can. Its horrible.

Hey, we're actually pretty much the same way along! I'm 20 weeks 5 days right now. My belly's really started popping out in the last week or so.

Don't worry, I've heard that around now is the time the bump really starts growing fast, so pretty soon it should be dwarfing the rest of our bodies. The rest of my body seems kind of determined to keep up though! Even my legs are getting big, and I've never had big legs.

I'm still squeezing into a few remaining pairs of my fattest fat pants (I had them left over from when I lost like 15-20 pounds a few years ago) and can still fit most of my sweat/ yoga pants, but as soon as I get some time and money it's really time to go shopping for maternity clothes.

i shave my noonie blind as its hiding behind the bump lol .
I also have large boobs and they have naturally got bigger during pregnancy with rocket nipples lol .
I do look fat as the weight is distributed all over but when naked i do look preggers xx

I'm exactly the same, although I think my bump might finally be slightly bigger now (I've attached a pic). I think my boobs are about a 32H now so absolutely huge! I hate it. I'd quite happily be flat chested to be honest. I've always had big boobs but pregnancy just makes them ridiculous. It's the first thing anyone says to me "wow, size of your boobs". It drives me crazy. I don't go around commenting on the size of their bums, nose, belly, etc, so I don't know why it's acceptable about boobs. But I knew I'd get it as I got it all along with my son. I'm not doing the whole maternity bra thing this time as they just don't offer the support so I'm just wearing normal bras.

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 19
It will :flower:
I went from at 15 weeks from my boobs dominating my photos, then by 23/25 weeks they were on the same level then I started popping at 33, 35, and 36 weeks and I looked like I had no boobs as my bump was so big :dohh:

My AA cups are double jealous! My boobs MIGHT grow half a cup size in pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->