Will my OPK be positive soon?

wildworld

Pregnant - 1st trimester
Reaction score
I've posted this on the Ovulation Test thread, but thought it would get more replies here --

We are on our 3rd cycle ttc. My usual cycle is 30 days. My first cycle after coming off Cerazette was 26 days, then the next cycle was 27 days.

With the 26 and 27 days cycles, I knew when I was ovulating, and FR and ICs confirmed it with strong positives, as did Period Tracker. So I expected to O on August 7 or 8th (Wednesday or Thursday). My IC's showed pale lines, so ovulation didn't happen at that time. I came off Cerazette in May, so I think my cycles are just getting back to normal now.

DF and I started doing SMEP this month, but it went a bit haywire as a few times, we BD'd more than 'every other day' - CD 8, 10 12, 13, 14 (day I was due to O), 15, 17 and 18 (today). Since day 10, I've been doing OPKS (2 or 3 tests a day). Sometimes they were dark, sometimes really pale.

Yesterday afternoon (Saturday), my test line was quite dark, but not as dark as control line. I tested in the evening too, and the test line was a little darker, but not as dark as control line. I tested this afternoon and the test line was ALMOST as dark as the control line. The same goes for this evening.

Will they get darker or is this it for me? Maybe tomorrow morning, but that's what i said yesterday.

The first collage of pictures is my test from this afternoon (12pm, same test, different lighting), and the second picture is from this evening (around 9pm). We BD'd already today, and will tomorrow and hopefully a few days following.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
  • testt.jpg
    testt.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
I'd say pos now as they are the same colour xx

Ugh. I think I missed mine. Mine looked like yours and I wasn't sure if that was a pos. I figured the next day it would get darker but then it went pale. So i would say consider that a positive!

Thanks all. We're BDing anyway, so hopefully will catch the eggy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->