Will someone look at this?

Congratulations that FRER looks fab! The cheapie tests I brought did the same thing to me, I never got a proper positive until I was 6 weeks! And you can't argue with that digi test :)

I could see the faint line but now there's no questioning it! Congratulations!

Congratulations!!

I'm 35, 5 kids, oldest is 18, youngest will be 8 on March 4th.......took my IUD out in October. Currently pregnant as well!! Yay!!

Oh thank you ladies so much! You've eased my mind. I took a cheapie this morning with FMU....nothing. Yesterday I did the other FRER with FMU....big bright lines. Should I just stop with these strips?

I love my OB. I called this morning and left a msg for him to call me back. Didn't want to just make an appt 8 weeks away :laugh2: and he knows what we were trying to do (pap came back abnormal, had colposcopy, results were severe dysplasia, expedited to LEEP procedure bc it gets tricky when you get pregnant and I was already approx 6dpo and apparently about to implant unbeknownst)...anyway he isn't there today but his nurse is who is also super awesome. She calls me back within 10 minutes and says "why don't ya come get blood drawn for quantitatives today and Thursday just to check for ya!" :happydance:

I can't wait 8 weeks! Sheesh! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->