Will this affect baby..?

lily24

Reaction score
I work in an office, so i am sitting 95% of the day. When i am going to the toilet i am noticing that when im sitting, my trousers must be digging in just slightly to my lower stomach. Its not sore or anything but theres a sort of indent if you can image what i mean... :dohh:

Will it be affecting the baby if they are digging into my stomach? :cry:

Mine always dig in and I don't think my baby has been affected

i doubt it - baby can always move upwards out of the way!?

I found I had the same problem but from about 25 weeks it got really painful and I've had to resort to very soft trousers or skirts. I dont wear my maternity jeans anymore because eventhough they fit around me they hurt when I sit down for long periods - really low down as you say. They're almost too big when I walk about - i'm forveer hoiking them up - but when i sit down.. ouch!

now it's summer I'm all for skirts.

Don't worry about it the uterus is disigned to protect the baby from far worse than slightly tight pants. I'd say the only concern for you about it is just comfort. The store Motherhood sells some really comfy belly cover things called Secret Fit Belly. They have some skirts with it.

You may consider stretch trousers at this stage? Or MAT trousers that have beely elastic. Id imagine its uncomfy for you too if they are leaving marks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->