will this be my month??

kayla's mommy

trying 4 #2 after MC
Reaction score
so i finally got my first period last month and this month is the trying again month. i have the white cm comin already so i think ovulation is on its way. plleeaassseeee let it be and please let it stick this time around. do u ladies know of anyone that got pregnant right away after a mc.

One of my close friends got pregnant straight away, even before AF showed so yes! BTW she gave birth two months ago so everything is possible!
FX you get your bfp very soon!

Thank you so much now I really do have hope. There is a women that is a family friend and she is due the same time I would have been and she is starting to show a little belly. I was a little sad cause I would have looked the same.

Yeah these mixed emotions are always so confusing for me too...On the one hand im always so happy when one of my friends fall pregnant but on the other hand i get sooo envious that im afraid im sending negative energy her way!! We greeks beleive in the evil eye so im always worried that im giving out the evil eye left right and center...I end upspitting down my shirt quite a lot lately- the antidote for evil eye!!!!! wow we greeks sound like a strange bunch...

Yeah I know what u mean. I'm happy for her but a bit envoy at the same time.

I know someone who got pregnant really soon after a mc and she's now expecting her third child so you never know your luck!
Vickyd: lol, next time I see someone spitting down their shirt, I'll know why!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->