Will this idea/feeling go away?!

An hour after having my 1st I was planning my 2nd :haha:.
The feeling didn't go away for me until I was pregnant again. It wasn't as strong after my 2nd but increased as she got older. We're done but I still have that broody feeling.

My son is 7 months old and I definitely want another one already! I wanted another one the second after he was born lol. We want to wait a few years though because we want to buy a house first. We have a two bedroom townhouse right now, but three bedroom anything in my state is hella expensive and we can't really afford that.

Side note: kinda nervous right now because my period was supposed to be here a few days ago and hasn't showed up yet...and I started getting super nauseous last night...it's a low level nausea right now, but it's still present, and I didn't get morning sickness with my first so I have no idea how that feels.

My gosh hello I think you need to do a test! Fingers crossed! X

Yeah, every day I wake up and it's not here, it only solidifies the fact that I probably should test. The nausea went away and hasn't been back, but tomorrow I will be a week late. We're going away this weekend and I'm thinking if it hasn't shown up by the time we get back, I'll test on Monday. I just don't want to spend the money on a test and then have my period show up the next day. We've been taking precautions, like condoms, but I'm still super nervous. Alex was conceived when we didn't use a condom one time in a whole month, so I'm nervous that there was a hole or something in one of the condoms. I really don't want to be pregnant and have another baby again so soon, but if it happens, it happens. It really feels like I'm going to get it though! This morning I woke up with cramps and a backache, but no period. It feels like I'm already on my period, honestly. Super nervous, in case you couldn't tell from my rambling post lol.

My gosh hello I think you need to do a test! Fingers crossed! X

How did it go hello? Did period arrive? Whatever is meant to be will be! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"