Will we be watching Big Fat Gypsy Wedding?

bump#1

Reaction score
I only discovered this show last week and am completely hooked. Even OH is. Both completely mesmorised by this world.

I think last weeks was episode 1 of 5. We watched it on demand the other day after seeing everyone go on about it on facebook :rofl: will be watching it tonight as I am completely shocked at what I saw last week! I would have never thought there was STRICTLY no sex before marriage... not after seeing them out on the streets in their "casual" clothes lol xx

Ohh I love it!!! Their dresses are amazing, like princesses!
I have so much respect for them girlies they have such high morals!

definately taping it to watch tomo x last weeks one was a real eye opener xx

I love the show! It just shows how first impressions can be so wrong! These girls have such strong morals, I think its great :flower:

Yeah I find it all hard to get my head around. They have such strict morals around no sex before marriage and then practically parade around in their underwear and dance like they should be on a stage with a pole :lol: Just don't get it.

There is a guy this week rocking out a very special mullet :D

Yeah I find it all hard to get my head around. They have such strict morals around no sex before marriage and then practically parade around in their underwear and dance like they should be on a stage with a pole :lol: Just don't get it.

There is a guy this week rocking out a very special mullet :D

:rofl: maybe they worship Pat Sharp :rofl:

What has that woman done to her face?:eek:

I think her giant pink dress looks absolutely dreadful

And the mum of the bride in her outfit ... OMG! Terrible

I like the horse n carriage tho!

Why would anybody think that is a nice wedding dress...

Though am loving the pimped out monster truck :lol:

I find the heavily made up faces of prepubescent girls disturbing.

Their dresses are normally so princess like but that's just stupid n I'd be embarrassed!

Dont be fooled too much into thinking thats real life, my partner and his family are travellers and I have to say most of what ive seen on that programme is very extreme. The young gypsy girls I know would not be allowed to dress like that..sex before marriage is not strongly frowned upon..."grabbing" is something ive never even heard of.

My partner and his family are actually quite embarrassed by this programme. As if people arent prejudice towards travellers already, I think this programme has made them into a bit of a laughing stock.

i know quite a few travellers and none of them act or dress like that :shrug:

I knew some few years ago and never saw anything like that

The girls are very strict though

Last years series was so much better kore on form to the travellers I knew when younger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->