Will you look at my test PLEASE?

amanda77

TTC #1
Reaction score
I am 8 DPO - do you think this is the start of a BFP? I have never had any sort of line at all!!!!!!!

Please tell me your thoughts!

Attachments

• rsz_img_1213-1.jpg
    rsz_img_1213-1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 135
I see it! Looks promising :flower:

Oh, thank you Ashley! I am so excited (but want to be cautious!!) It is all up to God I know....right now I am so excited I could dance around the room like crazy but I am trying to be level headed, ya know!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I understand! Those are the only tests I've ever used - and my very very early bfp looked like that, maybe even a little lighter.... it looks thick and pink to me, I'd keep testing for a couple days and if you still get lines get a digi! Good luck!

I understand! Those are the only tests I've ever used - and my very very early bfp looked like that, maybe even a little lighter.... it looks thick and pink to me, I'd keep testing for a couple days and if you still get lines get a digi! Good luck!

Oh, that just gave me goosebumps! YEAH - here's hoping and praying!

How far along are you Ashley? Is this your first baby?

I got a faint one like that at 10DPO and then got my faintest of faint BFP on FRER at 11DPO......looks great to me!!!!

I am 16 weeks :) And this is my 2nd, I have a 3 year old little girl, Aubrianna. Will this be your first?

Looking good hun, really hope it's the beginning of your :bfp:!

Thanks MrsJerome - congrats on your pregnancy! I am hoping this is a BFP for me!!

Sequenna - thanks for the feedback - I am hoping so too! I bet you can't wait for that little boy to get here! :)

Ashley - that is awesome! Do you know what you're having yet? This will be our first!!!

this is my 14DPO dollar test...as you can see its not much darker than yours!!!...when are you gonna test again?!:happydance:

Attachments

• 14dpo $test.jpg
    14dpo $test.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 21
do you still have that test? can you take it apart and take a pic of it...just to compare?

I am going to test again in the morning - FMU! This test was taken this afternoon - I think around 4:30 or 5 pm.

Stalking! That tests looks positive to me and I never see good lines on dollar tree tests!

Well....I'm not so sure now ladies - I took another test this AM and virtually nothing - there MIGHT have been a very faint line. I am going to give it a few days and test again - it's still early - I am 9 DPO today - so fingers crossed!

Baby dust to ALL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->