William James Smith (not a nice birth )

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
On the 6th of February 2009 I went in for Induction. He was 41 weeks a 6 days over due. Think I was already in labour when I got there as I was 1cm gone at that point. later on that day after being brought down to the labour ward and sat there hours with contractions hooked to a machine. My consultant reccomended i go for an epidural as my cerve was stil high and the baby was on my spine and would be to painful without epi. So i agreed and took it. I was so scaed when he put that needle in all I could think was he may do permanant damage.
Got past that some more needles and drips in me. had good craic with the midwife who was looking after me in labour. The it came her time to go at 9pm. by that time I really was sore but bearing it I was deiating andready. But as time went on up to 12.30 I was screaming in agony! The baby was on my spine so it wate out my arse and each time contractions came at I wepy.

Then after much running about as there was about 15 around e they decided a c section as the only way as babes was not tuning or coming out anyway over way .

Anyway screaming and crying, And so was I by the way as my Oh Darren got do upset he ran out crying as I was pulling at everyone like some women being murdered waiting for murder.

My phone was off that day. Come 12 am There was so many people around me all I remember was being sick and the pain being unbearacble in my lower back. It even makes me cry thinking how sore it was. Darren wasnt to be seen he was out cying his eyes out as he wanted someone to help me , baby was not coming out at all and I was 10cm dilated.

Doc was called and was wheeled off to emergancy c section which upset me also but at that point i was signing the to do anyting the pain was that bad. The epi had stopped working and i couldnt feel it working. I had to wait for the anestologist and i was screaming for him and near tearing cloths of people as no one could settle me. I thouhht films exagerated but they didnt this was far worse. I was sick a few more times even with all the anti sickness tabs i had in me.

Then felt nothig, darren came back in looking worse for wear to sit with me through the section. baby was out in no time, I was so happy i couldnt feel no more pain and baby was fine. All darren could say was that he was proud of me and he was so sorry i had to go through that. Very scary and horrific thing to go through, once the c section took place I was ok. Wish I didnt have to go through the before that.

But he is a cool baby! my birth story may not be fantastic as it wasnt and turned me off anyway doing it again but it was worth him.

wow you had a very hard time of it hun.. atleast hes here now :)
Congrats
enjoy every second of him hun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I cant walk still, my scar hurts and all my mucles are really sore and they wouldnt help me in hospital not even to get up to pee here they let me pee myself so Ieft after 48 hours. I know they say do it yourself but i needed help and get mre of it at home with darren than there. So glad to be home. Just want to be able to walk again. Its very sore. Cant believe he wanted out me bum lol

wow hun you really had a rough time, i hope your feeling better soon, xxxxxxxx

i can sympathise hunni.. my sister had a c section with her 4th.. she was in alot of pain.. her baby wanted 2 come out bum first lol.. atleast your home and ur OH can wait on u hand and foot :D

sorry you had such a hard time of it - but it's good that you aren't put off doing it again and the end result is absolutely beautiful!

Congrats try and get some rest xxx

:hug: Sorry you had such a rough time. Congratulations

sounds terrifying,
but well done hunny! Congrats!

congrats so sorry you had a bad time of it x

Sorry you had a rough time, Hope you feel better soon xx

sounds like you have had a very rough time, big hugs and well done, and i seen the photo on your other thread and he is beautiful

Lou
xxx

It's amazing that we go back for more isn't it?:dohh::rofl:

Well done babe and congratulations....hope you heal quickly honey:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->