William James Smith (not a nice birth )

Sorry you had such a rough time!The end result was definitely worth it though,congrats hon xxx

well done hun.
the pain will go soon, they made me get up 9 hrs after the initial pain burnt my insides iykwim, he more gentle moving around the better, move slowly but keep mobile, i was only in pain for 3 days and now 3 wks on i wouldnt even know i'd have a c section i'd have a c section again tomorrow. my labour was really painful compared to when i had my 1st and its put me off another baby now, and my oh was a complete mess the colour just drained from him too bless. but eventually the pain will be a distant thing.
enjoy your little William he's gorgeous
xxx

im sorry you had such a bad birth hun , ive had 4 c sections & i know that they do try & get you up as soon as possible as it helps things heal quicker , i know they don,t help not at all . xx

Oh my that sounds scary! Glad your both ok in the end. Congratulations! xx

Congratulations hun :hugs: sorry it didn't go well xxx

That sounds truly flamin rotten!! I just hope that you heal quickly and your little man is pure joy for you. Well done.

Congratulations and hope you are relaxing xx

Awww hope you feel better really soon, Congrats on your baby :)

Congrats!!!!! I know how scary the whole emergency c-section thing is, but you've done well and he's a handsome young man!

oh hun what an awful time you had with the pregnancy and then the birth to!! its all over now though and you have your gorgeous boy, cant wait to see pics of him, congratulations xx

But now I dont wake up and vomit anymore in the night or have 20 pisses! :happydance:
on the other hand I look like a deflated old bag :cry:

I have pics on another thread in here but here is one. He is a good look chap and I cant stop staring at him he is so perfect.

I am breast feedig also and he loves it but my nipples are wreaked!

Attachments

• IMG_2975.jpg
    IMG_2975.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 4
Awe you are the one who was kicking mama on the video! how cute is that! handsome lil man Dragonfly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->