Willow doesnt like Tv

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
hi ladies

got a strange one for you

Willow doesnt like kids tele programmes.
If i put one on she will look at it and then go off and do something something else or carry on what she was doing.
She is not interested at all!

My friend said i should try encourage it as its educational, so i did,
i spent the morning watching it while Willow played!! lol :shrug:

As soon as i turned it over cos id had enough, some animals came on tele and she stood there and watched intently for a long time!! typical:haha:

She has never been really into tele, is it something i should pursue and endure Peppa pig and the others to try get her into it more of just be happy shes not an addict??!

xxxxxxxxxx

I would be happy she's not into it and just tailor what you watch to her interest. Earl likes a few programmes and will sit and watch tv for 10 mins (more if it's ITNG lol) but you put on a Pixar film, or a wildlife programme and he's mesmerised! lol We tend to have the news or the radio on most of the time, so it's not really of interest to him a lot of the time.

pixar films work wonders :thumbup:

emily's into peppa pig, dora and humf but i
can't stand to watch the SAME episode
over and over so i usually end up putting
a film on :haha:

I wouldn't worry! It's not a bad thing that she isn't interested just now.

Roo is picky about what she will watch. She loves the majority of CBeebies shows, but if she is busy doing something else, she'll ignore even her favourites. When we were on holiday, we couldn't get CBeebies and I tried her with Milkshake (channel 5) and she wasn't interested. Same with Nick Jr and Playhouse Disney when my friend put them on at her house.

I guess it's like us, we all have our likes and dislikes! :)

pixar films work wonders :thumbup:

emily's into peppa pig, dora and humf but i
can't stand to watch the SAME episode
over and over so i usually end up putting
a film on :haha:

Chloe like these programmes too but having said that, she won't actually sit and watch them, she will still play whilst checking back and forth, dancing to the tunes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->