Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

Lol I did a 24hr wee collection too. I tried my hardest to fill it up to the top, I almost made it too :haha:

I had ms quite bad last time but I'm feeling quite well at the mo. My ms didn't hit till 7weeks with dd so I still have time to get it. Lol.
ive had terrible heartburn since 3 weeks though which I didn't get till late 2nd tri with dd.

Lol I did a 24hr wee collection too. I tried my hardest to fill it up to the top, I almost made it too :haha:

I had ms quite bad last time but I'm feeling quite well at the mo. My ms didn't hit till 7weeks with dd so I still have time to get it. Lol.
ive had terrible heartburn since 3 weeks though which I didn't get till late 2nd tri with dd.

I think I almost managed to get to the half way point one day. I pee so little. I drink so little though too. Me bad.
Oh god I was living off Gaviscon 500ml bottles on prescription from 2nd tri. I really don't want that again you poor thing x

Thank you ladies! And congrats to you girls on your winter babies!

:wave: Samantha
Added
Did you find out with your first?

No. He was a yellow bump as well. I was convinced he was a girl but I am so glad he is a boy. I would love another one.

I havent gone for my 3D one yet. Not until 22 weeks or so. I am just going to tell them we don't want to know the sex. I can't wait to see the baby. Here in NS, Canada they don't do our FIRST U/S until 18-20 weeks, so I am dying to see if the baby is safe and sound with a strong heartbeat...

:hi:

Can I join you all?
I due December ?? 2011. :haha: Not sure because I had really irregular cycles, but I'm getting an ultrasound done tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get a good idea.
This will be my first time on team yellow. I found out with my son and my daughter, so this will be a new experience. :thumbup:

I havent gone for my 3D one yet. Not until 22 weeks or so. I am just going to tell them we don't want to know the sex. I can't wait to see the baby. Here in NS, Canada they don't do our FIRST U/S until 18-20 weeks, so I am dying to see if the baby is safe and sound with a strong heartbeat...

Wow I don't recall knowing that. Gosh that's so long to wait. I couldnt even wait until 12 weeks!

:hi:

Can I join you all?
I due December ?? 2011. :haha: Not sure because I had really irregular cycles, but I'm getting an ultrasound done tomorrow, so hopefully I'll get a good idea.
This will be my first time on team yellow. I found out with my son and my daughter, so this will be a new experience. :thumbup:

Heya!!! Good luck for your scan. I'll add you once you've got your edd. Exciting!!

Hi!! May I join?? I am pregnant with twins. EDD 11/29/11.

Hi!! May I join?? I am pregnant with twins. EDD 11/29/11.

Of course you may. Wow twins!!! And not finding the sex out, go you!! (I'll add you to the front page when I'm on my laptop x

Added

No. He was a yellow bump as well. I was convinced he was a girl but I am so glad he is a boy. I would love another one.

Any inklings on what this one is yet?

Well I feel like I did with my son, so maybe boy. Plus I can't stand sweets and normally I've a giant sweet tooth.

Is there a link between caving sweet things and having a girl?

Added

Any inklings on what this one is yet?

Well I feel like I did with my son, so maybe boy. Plus I can't stand sweets and normally I've a giant sweet tooth.

Is there a link between caving sweet things and having a girl?

I craved crisps and had a girl. Chocolate made my MS worse! (But yes, the old wives tale is that sweet cravings = a girl).

That's def a boy for me then! Carbs, chicken and salt for me. Everything tastes really sweet at the moment

I lived on Walkers Salt and Vinegar crisps when I was pregnant. They had to be Walkers too because they're SO stingy when you eat them.

My old boss had cravings for fizzy water when she was pregnant, she just loved the fizz on her tongue! Hated sparkling water but drank 2L a day easily. At least it was a healthy craving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->