to try put him off best i can!

my EDD is 28th december but ill let you know
if it changes when i see midwife and have my scan
:)

Already have a boy and im predicted online
tests :pink: BUT iv had 2 psychics say boy :shrug:
:haha:

but what do YOU think you're having?x

Guessing is so much fun! I change my mind every five minutes, but lately been thinking boy.
Morning sickness was identical to my last pregnancy (to the day!) which made me think girl, but at my scan the baby was so low that they struggled to get all the pictures- which makes me think boy.
Also, I felt Emma move for the first time at 21 weeks. This baby can already be felt from the outside! I don't know if that is just because it is number two, or because I have a little boy in there...but I'm guessing boy!
This pregnancy is a bit more fun, because last time I was pretty sure that I knew Emma was a girl after the scan (and I was right) but this time I saw absolutely nothing!
Chele, so glad to be sharing the journey with you again! :hugs:
And a big hi to everyone else! I love team yellow!

Cat
xxx

Yaaay me too :hugs:

My MS is the same, making me think boy, but it's the male factor that makes me think I'll never have a girl with DH (no girls in his family for decades plus time of conception was during/after ovulation meaning probability is it's a boy)

So you sneakily saw at your scan with Emma hey? I had so many with Max and could not make a dot out, so prob this time although I might have my beady eye on it!xx

Hey all, team yellower here! Found out about our last 2 boys and with this being our last we want to experience what it is like to have the surprise =) My edd is 20th of december and i am thinking maybe pink this time..

Ill join i want to stay :yellow: but OH
isn't having any of it :shrug: so im unsure
yet whats going to happen :dohh: but going
to try put him off best i can!

my EDD is 28th december but ill let you know
if it changes when i see midwife and have my scan
:)

Already have a boy and im predicted online
tests :pink: BUT iv had 2 psychics say boy :shrug:
:haha:

but what do YOU think you're having?x

Im not sure the only thing im going by atm is that
its totally different to DS so id guess a girl but im
really unsure :lol:

:wave: aimee

Becy ill put pink but I'll change it if your gut changes x

Hi Aimee! I loved being team yellow last time, the surprise is definitely worth it!
With Emma, I didn't see any boy bits, and thought it was a girl, but my Mum was with me nd kept referring to the baby as 'he', so I did manage to stay team yellow, and was definitely given a surprise at the end!
In my family there haven't been any boys for 35 years, so it would be so exciting to have a boy! DH thinks it is a girl, he has dreams where we have another girl and name her Annabella!

I couldn't have missed that Nathan was a boy last time, he flashed us during the scan :haha: Everyone thinks pink for us this time but they did last time too. It's going to take some will power to resist at the scan!

Hi all,
Please can I join? I'm due around 13th Dec and am determined to have a surprise. Well have to see at the end of the day though because my husband wants to find out and one of us has to be disappointed.
I think I'd like a boy but at the moment I'm feeling girl.

Hi :wave: another new recruit here!

Was team :yellow: with my son and despite how frustrating it was it was definitely the best decision I made as it made the birth so much more exciting. Everyone thought :pink: last time but I thought :blue: and was proven right :happydance:

Due 6th Dec.. and thinking :blue: again so far (same nausea/cravings as last time)
xx

Hello new recruits.

Yesterday I had yet another conversation with my mum. Luckily my mum, although not an opinionated woman, kept me on the right track. I just know if I did find out I'd feel so disappointed in myself. I will not find out, I just won't

Then DH started dangling the 4D carrot in my face again saying how lovely it would be but only if we find out the sex. He's doing my head in. I can't cope another 27 weeks of him like that. But tough!!!

I know... it IS hard and I'm so tempted to find out this time

BUT...

It would be like a crap Christmas... imagine you open all your pressies but you already know what they are! Borrring!
No fun in that is there!? :dohh:

So I'm going to be good!

I'm a bit different. If I know I have a surprise I NEED to know what it is.
My cousin and I had a pact to tell each other our Christmas presents each year and it didn't make it any less exciting for me lol!
BUT I LOVE surprises if I don't know I'm getting them iygwim? lol

I'm craving orange juice atm which by old wives tales means I'm having a boy lol!!

I'm obsessed with orange juice. But then again I'm 99% certain I'm having a boy so maybe it is true?!

Hi all!
I am feeling more and more sure it is a boy- this baby is kicking like crazy! I hadn't even felt Emma yet at this point last time, but this one keeps me up at night. It is going to hurt when it gets a little bigger! It is also really low, but then maybe Emma was at this point too, I just never felt her.
I already have a girls name pretty much sorted! Boys name is a bit more uncertain. Also, DH says that if we have a boy he wants to stop, and I'd kind of like another baby after this. Makes me hope for a girl. And Emma has so many gorgeous clothes!
I haven't craved orange juice though- I'm eating a lot of frozen things, even though it is pretty cold here at the moment! Not sure what that means!
Stay strong! The moment when you do find out is so magical that it is worth it. The surprise at the end made my horror labour and birth a bit easier to manage- I'm not sure how I'd go otherwise!

Cat
xxx

Wow cat you're over half way, that's gone so quickly!

Keep on track ladies! It'll be worth it :) Last chance for me to join you here this month - keep your fingers crossed for me!!

You'll always be welcome here mrsraggle!!x

I'm having a definite not finding out day. My bump buddy Lilly123 has said in FB she's going to try team yellow and I'm so freaking happy that it's just proven to me yet again that team yellow is the way to go.

DH is absolutely determined to find out. I really hope the sonographer tells him to bog off when he tries to bribe them

I'm here! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I will really need your help to keep strong as my willpower sucks but I so want to have a surprise this time as it will be my last baby and so why not as we found out with Zoe :cloud9: and after I pushed her out I almost wished it was a surprise so this time i am going to try :thumbup:

So gut feel it's a girl but having doubts it could also be a boy.. So we will see... Good luck to u all :hugs:

Hi Lilly! You are definitely in the right place! I love being team yellow! I didn't find out with Emma either, and really enjoyed the surprise. Within days of her being born, we had plenty of clothes given to us, and her nursery is still yellow (although we will move her into a pink bedroom before the baby is born!) I also found that whenever anyone asked what I was having, their response to me being team yellow was always positive- usually "Oh, I think it is so much better that way". I do wonder why the majority seem to find out!
We are over halfway, have absolutely nothing ready and I am starting to stress a little. The main thing is to get Emma settled in a new room, and that needs to be done SOON, or hubby will be doing it all himself! He has this beautiful plan to make her a princess room, but he refuses to actually do anything about it! He's much more talented than me, so I will definitely wait for his help!
my fingers are crossed for you mrsraggle- so hoping for a bfp this month (but please join us anyway! I don't have a winter baby and I'm here!)
I hope all team yellowers are doing well- this pregnancy is just flying by and I know we will all have our babies in our arms soon! Can't wait!

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"