Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

Hey everyone, how are we doing

Had my scan yesterday. Got to go back in two weeks as it's too early for the nuchal but so far so good. Inkling is it's a boy
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/chele80/9fba6e56.jpg

hi would love to join team yellow
my edd is 25\11\11 and im excited about the suprise
I found out with both my dd and ds so looking forward to a suprise
dp wants to know but we will see lol
:cloud9::haha:

Welcome hun!!! Great decision, you'll be pleased I am sure
What do you think you'll have? Did you feel different with each pregnancy?x

i knew straight away i think with my son that i was having a boy as the preg was so different from my daughter but this time round i have mixed feelings and no idea :wacko:
i have symptoms from both preg so its really spinning me out at the moment but very excited
:cloud9:

Hello everyone!!
I haven't checked this for a while. Hows everyone holding up??

I just knew I was having a girl last time but this time around I have no clue?!

Some days I have a hard time not finding out. I almost convince myself that it would be easier if I knew the gender of the babies, but then I remind myself what I will be missing out on if I find out. ~*~sigh~*~

I KNOW I can make it!!

:hi: Hello ladies!!

May I join you? My baby is due on 13th January 2012, and we will be Team Yellow. We were TY with my daughter too, and while it was so hard not asking during our scans; it was so lovely finding out at the birth.

We already have a little girl, so we are hoping for a boy this time around (no more babies after this one), but we will be so happy to have another girl.

i knew straight away i think with my son that i was having a boy as the preg was so different from my daughter but this time round i have mixed feelings and no idea :wacko:
i have symptoms from both preg so its really spinning me out at the moment but very excited
:cloud9:

Oh wow, must be a real guessing game this time x

Hello everyone!!
I haven't checked this for a while. Hows everyone holding up??

I just knew I was having a girl last time but this time around I have no clue?!

I reckon you'll have a boy!x

Some days I have a hard time not finding out. I almost convince myself that it would be easier if I knew the gender of the babies, but then I remind myself what I will be missing out on if I find out. ~*~sigh~*~

I KNOW I can make it!!

Last week was a nightmare. I was tearing myself up about this like you would not believe and everyone around me was telling me to find out. But I finally made the decision and felt really good about it so am sticking with. Go team yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can do it xx

:hi: Hello ladies!!

May I join you? My baby is due on 13th January 2012, and we will be Team Yellow. We were TY with my daughter too, and while it was so hard not asking during our scans; it was so lovely finding out at the birth.

We already have a little girl, so we are hoping for a boy this time around (no more babies after this one), but we will be so happy to have another girl.

Hey hun, welcome!!! Congrats on your new news!! You're our first 2012 baby xx

So I think I am having a boy. I found the baby's heartbeat & placenta on the right side, and boys tend to be on the right side of the uterus, and girls on the left according to an article I read.

I'm a bit early- September 20, but I'd love to be team yellow buddies again! Can I join? Please?

So I think I am having a boy. I found the baby's heartbeat & placenta on the right side, and boys tend to be on the right side of the uterus, and girls on the left according to an article I read.

Oooo that's interesting. I've not heard that before. What was the bpm?

I'm a bit early- September 20, but I'd love to be team yellow buddies again! Can I join? Please?

Of course you can fellow honorary original yellow team member!!!x

So I thought it might be fun for us to guess the gender we think we're having and I'll update the front page and we can see who was right and wrong at the end.

Ill join i want to stay :yellow: but OH
isn't having any of it :shrug: so im unsure
yet whats going to happen :dohh: but going
to try put him off best i can!

my EDD is 28th december but ill let you know
if it changes when i see midwife and have my scan
:)

Already have a boy and im predicted online
tests :pink: BUT iv had 2 psychics say boy :shrug:
:haha:

Guessing is so much fun! I change my mind every five minutes, but lately been thinking boy.
Morning sickness was identical to my last pregnancy (to the day!) which made me think girl, but at my scan the baby was so low that they struggled to get all the pictures- which makes me think boy.
Also, I felt Emma move for the first time at 21 weeks. This baby can already be felt from the outside! I don't know if that is just because it is number two, or because I have a little boy in there...but I'm guessing boy!
This pregnancy is a bit more fun, because last time I was pretty sure that I knew Emma was a girl after the scan (and I was right) but this time I saw absolutely nothing!
Chele, so glad to be sharing the journey with you again! :hugs:
And a big hi to everyone else! I love team yellow!

Cat
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"