Winter 2011/12 Team Yellowers - 2 pink, 3 blue

my back is killing me today dont think i can even get up :(

Babyhopes, you are so close to the end now! It is uncomfy at the end- Rose was engaged for 2 weeks before she was born, and I felt I could hardly move some days. Hopefully when baby is here, all that discomfort will be gone xx

baby went from 4/5 engaged to FREE :hissy:

very tired been up most night with some random contractions,nothing regular,im off to hosp this morning for a scan and consultant appt so hopefully i will get told something different.

How frustrating! Hope baby shifts for you and you can meet LO very soon xxx

I'm sooooooo fed up. He's not engaged yet either. Two of my friends had babies this morning and I just feel so fed up. I've been cramping on and off for three days too. The thought of 21 more days is a killer

Just thought id update.

Went to hospital this morning for scan,baby still measuring VERY BIG! but i knew that.
fluids are up to 23 now:shock: consultant dont want to induce of anything:hissy:
she just looked at the scan measurements and looked at me 'your having a BIG one'
ok thanks i freking know :grr:! so it was basically a waste of time!

got to go for blood test there in morning to test for GD altho i havent got it iv been tested that many times :hissy:

and have booked ANOTHER scan for next weds(16th) ill be 40+2 they are doing a stretch and sweep then.

i then decided to walk up and down lincoln city to see if baby would budge! i felt that much pressure between my legs i had sharp pains had to sit down cos i really thought waters will burst :haha:]

anyway im home after all the drama :haha:

Did they say how big? Surely if it was too big they'd induce now. But remember those scans are often wrong

Take it easy x

she thinks about 10lb! becos im 6ft 2 and have big build they wont induce me b4 due date

I'm still stalking :blush: I can't believe they won't induce you, hopefully things happen soon for you. I wonder how accurate your scan was though, like chele said they can be way out :hugs:

I had a sweep at 2 days overdue, and was induced 2 days later. Hopefully baby makes an appearance for both of you soon- I can remember how frustrating and uncomfortable those last few days were. Thinking of you both xxx

I'm still stalking :blush: I can't believe they won't induce you, hopefully things happen soon for you. I wonder how accurate your scan was though, like chele said they can be way out :hugs:

iv had 12 scans the baby has been measuring on the same line.surely all these sonographers cant all be way out:shrug:

I do know a few people who have had 10lb+ babies & they have had easy labours, my hardest labour was with my smallest baby at 4lb 3oz, I'd rather have a bigger baby :thumbup: so don't let it scare you :hugs:

Hmm think you're right babyhopes. I hope you go into labour soon x

3 Girlies- (by the way, did you know your name autocorrects to 3 Gurkhas?) that is interesting! Rosie was much bigger than Emma. Much easier labour, but it was my second. What number was your smallest?

my smallest was my 3rd & its the only one i had pain relief for, it hurt so much more, maybe because the contractions had to be tighter to move a smaller baby :shrug: anyway looking forward to a chunky one this time, he feels alot bigger :thumbup:

Babyhopes-it'll come soon! :hugs: More sex and curry then. Lol

Chele-you're in the end too. :) I am so happy for you all!

Cat-lol! You crack me up. :D

3 Girlies-interesting... My son was my largest and I had no pain relief and it was 15 hours... My second was my daughter, at only 6 lbs and I had pain relief, labor was only 5 hours. I am hoping this one will be quick. :) :hugs:

I have a growth scan on Friday to see if baby is still huge. I've been on insulin for my GD since the start of the month... You should have seen my prep talk before my first shot, and I have to do it 3x a day. The scan will give my OBG another look at when to induce. I'm thankful they are so thorough. I'll let you all know how it goes. :D

Hoping to see baby news soon Chele and babyhopes! Keeping fingers crossed for you.
Greenglitter, hope you get a nice quick labour too! You definitely deserve it after all the GD hassle! Hope everything is still going well with baby, and well done you for getting the courage to do the insulin shots- I'm pretty good with needles, but I don't know if I could give myself one. Pregnancy, hey? So unfair it only happens to women...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->