Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Ladies I too have a doppler but my doctor warned not to use it any more than once a day as it is sounds waves and can be harmful to the baby.

Hey guys. Back from camping trip had a blast. heres my 15w3d pic of belly its grown a lil bit!!

Attachments

• Img_00112.jpg
    Img_00112.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
Hi ladies! bbygurl719 love the pic! You're really getting a good bump going!
Is anybody else having to deal with extreme heat? It's above average right now here and close to 100 degrees every day. I'm miserable even going outside, and I'm not even 15 weeks yet! This is gonna be one LONG summer!

Today has been pretty hot, and I was never good with the heat at the best of times, and of course I had to go out in it, I have no idea how Im going to cope for the rest of summer >.<

Yes sunshine I have to fight the heat constantly.....

I am wondering why you ladies have not switched over to the second trimester group???? You are all in the second trimester that I can see.

Yes i live in florida and the heat sucks i sweat all the time now!

Actually, it never even occurred to me to switch... but heading over there now!

I've been posting in the second trimester. Is there another "group" or something I don't know about? This site confuses me sometimes with all the many groups you can join! lol

I don't really understand why there's a new thread for 2nd tri. This thread is in "pregnancy groups" anyway and doesn't say anything about 1st Tri in the title. Weird and confusing.

Hi ladies, just wanted to say that I m/c'd back at the end of Marchand Im only just back and saw this and needed to update as Im down for the 19th Nov.

I think all the groups are in the pregnancy groups forum now, so it doesn't really matter. I couldn't find the "2nd trimester" group.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-groups/600002-winter-babies-2011-2nd-trimester-woooooohooooooo.html2nd tri thread for this group!

My winter baby is estimated to be due on christmas day! :)

Teen mommy, expecting the 19th of November!
Want a boy but havent gotten doc results yetttt!
16 weeks & 2 days!

Ladies you will see the link to the second tri thread please subscribe to that thread. Dr Gomps has taken over keeping tabs on everyone as we have been super busy with everything that is going on here in Missouri in helping our neighbors by running benefits and things just trying to do our part. We also have lots of high end pool tournaments going on. I am very busy and have fallen unreliable in keeping things updated.

Well, I haven't been on in a while. Ugh. Unfortunately, I lost the baby at 10 weeks. It never even developed... just took a long time to miscarry :(

RE says time for IVF but we'll try injectables and AI first.

Much baby dust to you all. So happy for those of you who've made it int the second trimester :)

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. hang in there:hugs:

hey ladies,

not been in touch for ages all is going well, im 27 weeks on sunday :) we are due 13th nov and are expecting a baby girl, ive been busy decorating the nursery, hope everyone is ok,

Anyone suffering with PGP? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->