Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

I am back but I will not be updating anything until tomorrow..... thank you all for your patience.

Everyone is updated........if I missed you please let me know!

Hi everybody! I have my NT scan in about an hour and I'm scared to death! I'm so worried there will be a repeat of last time, so I've hardly slept at all the past few nights. Everybody keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hope every one is well :flower:

have my scan in he morning...very nervous, no idea why

Hi everybody! I have my NT scan in about an hour and I'm scared to death! I'm so worried there will be a repeat of last time, so I've hardly slept at all the past few nights. Everybody keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hope every one is well :flower:

have my scan in he morning...very nervous, no idea why

We all know the loss and the fear will never go away which makes it difficult to not worry, try and relax and keep us updated.

I have my gender scan booked for the 11th June :happydance: Oh does not know yet though haha he finds out tonight its been booked for a week but its a birthday present to him lol

I had some brown discharge for the 2nd time this pregnancy but it seems to be around period time and only for 3days each time. My body is starting to get the pre baby movement feelings so hopefully it should not be to long till i can feel :happydance:

A downer however is my mw's are ment to be swapping over my last app this was agreed im yet to hear anything back and my next app is ment to be the 2nd june!!

Wanted to let you all know that Miss Maternal had gotten a BFP after just 5 weeks and no AF please keep her in your prayers!

oh my fingers are crossed for miss maternal that's how I ended up where I am I got my bfp following a mc in january!

me too I lost one in Jan and got pregnant in my Feb cycle.

Had my 12 weeks NT scan today and everything looks wonderful!!! :happydance: Heartbeat is 151, and the nuchal measurements were between .9 and 1.5. Nasal bone was visible, which she said is a good sign that the baby probably doesn't have Downs. We'll still have to wait a while for the results of the blood test, but so far everything looks perfect!!! :happydance: I could NOT be happier!

omg i have everything crossed that this is her sticky bean for keeps so huge congratulations mrs maternal,i also m/c in feb and got preg straight away and still here so im sure she will be great this time :) :) x x x

Had my 12 weeks NT scan today and everything looks wonderful!!! :happydance: Heartbeat is 151, and the nuchal measurements were between .9 and 1.5. Nasal bone was visible, which she said is a good sign that the baby probably doesn't have Downs. We'll still have to wait a while for the results of the blood test, but so far everything looks perfect!!! :happydance: I could NOT be happier!

great news sunshine you can relax a little bit now n start enjoying being pregnant more :) xx

my scan is a week today it so cant come quick enough now :) x x

Hi Ladies - my due date has changed to the 23rd Nov.

Had my scan yesterday - all fine, baby was wriggling around showing off x

hi ladies after 2 early m/cs ive finally made it to 12 wks so need to scream and shout with excitment lol :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: feels like a long wait worth while and scan on friday :) x x

Hi Ladies - my due date has changed to the 23rd Nov.

Had my scan yesterday - all fine, baby was wriggling around showing off x

Great news - WOW your now a few days ahead of me!!! So exciting, any ideas on the sex.

Wishforbaby3 congrats on making it to 12 weeks, feels like a milestone doesn't it!

Sunshine623 congrats thats great news!

Han X

Congrats wishing4baby3!!! It really is a big milestone! :happydance:
And congrats to Ol1vertwist, too! I loved seeing my baby last week!

Hi guys been a lil while since i posted. im doing good. you wont be hearing from me thursday evening thru monday afternoon going camping. here is my belly pics at 14w2d!!

Attachments

• Img_00108.jpg
    Img_00108.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Img_00109.jpg
    Img_00109.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 0
Back from the baby checkup. I am O- and RJ is O+, so I'll be getting the Rho-gam shots mid-pregnancy and following the birth. No weight gain! :happydance: The baby's heart rate is still fast in the 160s, everything looks good! Next appointment is in 4 weeks our gender scan is in 2 weeks! YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->