Winter 2011 Babies~Nov & Dec Due Dates Welcome! ~ 115 Buns Baking ~9 Angels

Congrats to everyone seeing/ hearing baby lately!

Who has a doppler? I ordered the AngelSounds one and it should be here tomorrow. Excited but nervous I won't hear anything. Midwife has been finding hb since 10 weeks so I will not be happy if I can't find it.....

cajunbabe, you're getting a gender scan at 15 weeks? So soon!!! Exciting.

Yes, the earliest they do it is at 15 weeks. I asked the girl if that wasn't too early, and she said nope, they haven't been wrong yet.. so keeping our fingers crossed! It will be confirmed at the doctors anomaly scan at 20 weeks.

I have a doppler. A sonoline, love it! I listen to baby all the time!

I have a doppler and love it. but it may take a lil time to find the heartbeat so b patient it took me and OH 20 mins to find it for the first time.

ooh I wish I had a doppler!!!

congrats everyone on making it to the 2nd trimester!!

cajunbabe wow gender scan at 15 weeks!They must have really good equipment! bet you're excited!

Id love to have a doppler, but I think Id become addicted and use it way too much lol

Yes, I"m very excited. I just hope we don't have to push it back due to my husband going offshore for work at the last minute.. that tends to happen a lot.

I have my scan in less than 2 hours. I'm excited and nervous!

ooh mummapie let us know how the scan goes!!! x

cant wait to see how ur scans gone mummapie,i have mine tomoz afternoon and im so excited,really does feel like the longest 12 wks of my life but now its only tomoz im thinking its actually flown hahaha,im so going to keep busy tomoz so it goes quicker and will update you all when ive had it :) x x

Well baby was having a good old wriggle and drink! I've decided its a boy even though I have no idea yet! They've put me at 13 wks 3 days so due the 28th but I'm sticking to my own dates.

https://i52.tinypic.com/2yu0vao.jpg

awww loverly pic of ur little baby mummapie and i agree i think boy too hehe,uv made me so excited for mine tomoz x x

saw my mw today, and got to hear little beanies heart beat and he/she kept kicking the doppler :happydance: although my next mw is not till september!! but i have my gender scan next month and my 20week in july.. And im booked in for a home birth!! oh anddd lol i can feel some of babys movements :happydance:

Hi! I found out at my scan on Monday that I'm due 10th December! :happydance:

Baby was very cute on the scan, although clearly fast asleep! The most movement we saw was when the doctor (I had the consultant at the antenatal clinic do my scan) pressed a little harder with the wand and did a dismissive wave as if to say "leave me alone, I'm sleeping!" :cloud9::haha:

Beca :wave:

Baby was very cute on the scan, although clearly fast asleep! The most movement we saw was when the doctor (I had the consultant at the antenatal clinic do my scan) pressed a little harder with the wand and did a dismissive wave as if to say "leave me alone, I'm sleeping!" :cloud9::haha:

Awww mine was laying on his/her side facing my back. The sonographer kept poking my tummy to get him/her to move but little one was comfy. He/she moved eventually after my bladder almost exploding from the pressure!!!

well had my scan ladies and everything is great im soooo happy :),any nub guesses are welcome too so here is my little bean x x x001.jpg

:cloud9:

Awww mine was laying on his/her side facing my back. The sonographer kept poking my tummy to get him/her to move but little one was comfy. He/she moved eventually after my bladder almost exploding from the pressure!!!

I just had a scan yesterday and mine was on his/her back, right side facing us. Both hands up by it's face. Not a lot of movement, either. Too comfy! Heart beat was great, though.

Beca, mine was exactly the same! Scared me a little, but we decided it must be like it's daddy and sleeps a lot! I just expected it to be dancing around a little more than it was. It just had to be asleep when I had the scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->