WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Aww loadsa girls popping up ^_^ I kinda hope I follow on the trend :p

hi ladies sorry ivenot been on this wk but we have had a week away,hope ur all doing great and congratulations to all the ladies who have had their scan and found out if they are on team blue or pink,ive been having braxton hicks already which i know is way to early so will be taking it as easy as i can now we are back but little bean is gettng stronger and his or her kicks are so easy to feel now so im lovng it :) x x

Wanted to share this with you all......... look what we found in Eliana's sonogram picture!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0080-1.jpg
    IMAG0080-1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 23
hmm... i'm having a hard time seeing it :dohh: does it look like a face?

honestly i couldnt see anything dont think the pic gets big enough what is it that u see?

loverly scan pic ttc and omg now uv said what it is i can see it just about if i look at the pic very close up,
well i went see my midwife yesterday and heard babys heartbeat for the first time and it was loverly and strong n fast at 146 to 154 bpm,only 2 wks and 5 days till i find out babys sex too so cant wait now as i really need to know as i just really wana shop,im also feeling baby loads now which im loving every second of as i was over 20wks before i felt dd n ds :) x

here is my progression pics. first one is 17w2ds and second is today at 21w3d

Attachments

• 17w2d.jpg
    17w2d.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 21w3d.jpg
    21w3d.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
Man I still dont have a bump! Ive barely changed at all, the little madam is snuggled down as low as she possibly can be >.<

congratulations trying 4,

well my 4yr old dd has just felt her little brother/sister kick for the first time and her little face lit up and she was so happy about it,she thinks its a girl though and wont be told any different but im agreeing on her just hope next wk hurrys up to know for sure lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->