WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

oh can I join too ? My ickle one is due 1st November xx

I'm so jealous of you girls with dopplers!

And sorry to hear some of you have your ms back! I'm so happy mine's more or less gone now. Just the odd bout of nausea. But I'm soooooo picky with food it's crazy. Way more than with my other 2!

I"m starting to really obsess over the gender whilst trying sooooo hard not too.. I just can't wait till next week so I can finally stop wondering and think of something else!

Scan went well baby was doing a headstand! :) Saw a nice strong heartbeat and little hands and feet! Feel so much calmer now. The measurements show I'm a week further on than they thought so due date is now the 2 November!! I get to hold little one earlier than I thought :dance:

yay refinersfire!! thats means ur dd buddys with me and DrGomps ;) xx

;) wonder if any of these babues are gonna come on the same day ;) xx

i have 2 other kids and have never made it to my due date, my daughter was born 14 days early and my son was induced 7 days early after 24 hours of contractions 5 minutes apart continuosly so i'm thinking i'll go just before halloween, just as long as i'm home in time to take my other 2 trick or treating lol

aww bless you. so likely not to even be a novmbe baby at all ;) xx

Yay for due date buddies!! :hugs: i'm feeling really good today which is nice because for the last 3 days i've been plagued by violent headaches. Nice to feel human again!!

Also i just got a phone call for a job interview :shock: i've been out of work for 3 years so i'm terrified but the extra money right now would be so so nice!! Hopefully i won't fall over or say anything silly!

hey can you add me too please

I'm due November 16th (although my scan this week put me back to November 12th, but I want my MW to change it as I KNOW I am due the 16th so please keep me 16th for the time being)

So excited to be in 2nd tri already!

refinersfire...goodluck on the job interview!!

I have been feeling awful with allergies...think the raging hormones makes it worse!!!

had doc appt yesterday and all went well heard babies hb there at 144 then found it on my home doppler when I got home in the evening

A few more days and ill be in here with you ladies!

I got the job!!!! :dance: they were lovely they said they weren't the sort of company to hold me being pregnant against me! I start on monday :) Will be so nice to be able to save up to buy baby things!!

Congrats on the job! Nice to see a company doesnt mind if youre pregnant:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->