• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Hi ttcstill, my due date has now changed from November 26/28 to November 18th!! Can you update for me please?!xx

refiners...congrats on the job!! :happydance:

bobo...11-11-11, cool due date and congrats on the twins!!

Hi ttcstill, my due date has now changed from November 26/28 to November 18th!! Can you update for me please?!xx

Snap!
:flower:

Cool, we're due same date!! I'm finding all this so exciting at the minute! I thunk being past 12 weeks has let me relax a bit and just enjoybeing pregnant. Plus, after the scan on Friday my DH goes nuts if I do too much and makes me put my feet up!!

Hello everyone, :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I've had my scan! awww our baby was sleeping :sleep: but all healthy, measuring one day ahead! I'm so happy.

It was a shame we didn't get to see it moving but I thought the baby would probably be asleep becuase over the last week or so I've been feeling movement but generally in the afternoon and evening. Its my second so I know what kind of feelings to look out for.

Although not an official NT scan, she checked the back of the head and said everything looked normal. If we want a proper NT scan then we have to travel 60 miles or so and to be honest its not going to change anything anyway so we're not having the tests.

Can't wait for my 20 week scan on 11th July 2011 when we will find out what team we're on but for now we just have to guess. Unfortunately the scan pictures were a bit rubbish and in fact only of them is worth looking at, so here it is, any guess's would be greatly appreciated!

Han and bubs :cloud9: Xxx

Ttcstill please change my date from 28th November to 27th November (I know its only a day! BUT a day's a day! XX

Attachments

• Baby Scan 12 Weeks.jpg
    Baby Scan 12 Weeks.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 7
Im no good at nub guesses sorry! But glad the scan went well ^_^

Looks like I belong in here now, well I guess I do lol

Aw Tizy, glad your scan went well!!! What a cute picture!!! It's amazing how clear they are isn't it!x

Hello my dear friends..... I am back on the internet it has been down for several days, I hope you all are doing well and I am doing fine....I listen to the baby everyday with the Doppler and it has really helped to put my mind at ease.

Please help me out by reminding me if you have not yet been added to the list so i can get caught up.

DrGomps how do you know what you are having?

Congrats Dr Gomps, thats lovely news! I'm just looking into getting an early gender scan at 16 weeks, defo can't wait until 20 weeks!!! xxx

I still cant make up my mind whether I want to know the gender yet or not lol

congrats again drgomps!!! I love the name you've picked too :)

It looks like we're having a girl, but I'm booking yet another scan in 2 weeks to confirm!

ttcstil...I had a dream it was a boy then another it was a girl. LOL!!

Nyn, can you post the pics...I want to look at the potty shot...I think you are team :pink:

Here's my thread with my very blurry pics!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/618086-really-girl-please-take-look-x.html

I've been obsessing over it and need to chill out lol! just can't though :shrug:

re Dreams - I've had dreams of both genders...

I think Nyn is having a girl it looks pretty clear to me but I could be wrong!

Ladies please let me know what you are having and if you want me to add you team to the front page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->