• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WINTER BABIES 2011 - 2nd Trimester WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!

Ladies please let me know what you are having and if you want me to add you team to the front page.

Hi ttcstill, I'm team yellow!! This is our first and we want the surprise at the end!!!

How is everyone doing? I'm really hoping morning sickness settles down, or disappears, now I'm in 2nd tri! Fingers crossed

Catwiffy I will add the yellow baby for you.

I wish I could give you hope about the morning sickness but in my experience its not going anywhere.

hey ladies, i'm coming over to 2nd tri now, too impatient to wait another week.

Dating scan on monday woo hoo!!

Can you put me on team yellow please :yellow:, I think we've decided that we won't be finding out at our 20 week scan xxx

As of now we are team yellow, but my husband is getting anxious to know so we might be changing our minds :) I too am still in 2nd tri and having morning sickness... I really hope it goes away for all of us soon!

Hi, was just to update that ive been moved from the 21st of November to the 16th :). Hope everyone is keeping well! x

Nyn, i think you're having a girl.

DrGrops, congrats on team pink !

I'll have to wait a few more weeks for my 20 week scan until i find out the sex. I seem to be able to take a stab at everyone else's 12 week scan, but not at my own lol.

Nyn, i think you're having a girl.

DrGrops, congrats on team pink !

I'll have to wait a few more weeks for my 20 week scan until i find out the sex. I seem to be able to take a stab at everyone else's 12 week scan, but not at my own lol.

i'm same with mine!! can guess everyone elses and always been right so far but i can't figure mine think just don't want to really get my hopes up i'm 90% sure it girl but there that 10% that thinking maybe boy!!! i've got just over 5 weeks to go x

I will get everyone updated and I hope everyone is doing well, I am extrememly tired today but feeling good.

hi ladies when do we go into 2nd tri on here as my midwife classes me as 2nd tri now but i know its different on here,hope its soon as i cant wait get out of 1st tri as that was my danger zone but now im on cloud nine as ive made it to 12 wks lol x x

I think on here it's officially 14 weeks.. but I was already in the 2nd tri forum at 12 weeks! come on over :)

thankyou nyn think i just may do that lol,i just cant wait to wave 1st tri goodbye :) :),i see your all talking about finding out the sex of beanie or not and i will be for defo at my 20wk scan but ive got my 12 wk scan on friday so a little late but im hoping the skull or nub will give me a clue :) x x

Hello girls,

Oh I can't wait to find out the sex but I really don't think we can afford a private scan so team yellow for now and then we will probably find out at the 20 week scan what we're having! Thats not until 11th June!!! Feels like forever away!!!

I'm commuting over to second trimester this week - just can't wait and feel I have outgrown the first trimester!

Hope everyone is doing ok!

Han Xx

Welcome to the second trimester wishing4baby and tizy! :happydance:

Have you checked out the prices of a private scan near you? the one I've found near me isn't too bad actually.. it's 50 euros, then every other appointment you get is 20% off that.. I know it can be pricey in the UK though.. I looked it up in Southampton where my Dad lives and it was seriously expensive.

I've got my scan this Friday to confirm what we're having .. fingers crossed!!

Hello Nyn,

Yes my closest private scan place here is about a 90 mile round trip and costs about 90euros (£79) plus another 22 euros (£20) for a dvd of the scan (which I would want if paying so much for it). Its a sexing scan that lasts 30 minutes plus a 4D freeview scan. I really want to do it but with so many baby things to buy and rooms to redecorate I feel like I shouldn't. We'll see, I'll probably cave in before long.

Han X

Tizy, I couldn't wait until my 20 week scan which is actually after yours!! June 13th. Mine was only $65 and it included 11 3D photos, a 4D video, the sex and a photo album & two printed photos!! My regular scans costs $30 so it wasn't that much more..DH thinks I am crazy!!!

Had my scan today - 13 weeks 1 day due 27th November

Attachments

• Jen - name removed.jpg
    Jen - name removed.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
Oh Dr Gomps, thats a great deal, your so lucky....

Rhiana79, thats my due date too :) X

Oh Dr Gomps, thats a great deal, your so lucky....

Rhiana79, thats my due date too :) X

Awesome - I'm so excited, now I'm back from my scan I don't know what to do with myself!

Ladies please be patiemt with me I know I promised to update but we have been hit with severe waether here in Missouri and have lost almost 100 people so far in a huge tornado, We got missed here where I live but it was too close for comfort. More severe waether today with more tornado threats. I will get in and update as soon as I know my family and I are safe from threat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->