winter wonder land

Mummy Bean

Parker & Dougs Mum
Reaction score
So im taking the boys to the winter wonderland in london tomorrow.

there an ice show with ice sculptures...but it kept at -8 degrees.
Do you think it will be ok to take my 7 week old? We will be in there for about 10-15min?

He will be seriously wrapped up and il wear him in a moby with a thick blanket wrapped round...what do you think?

we went a few weeks ago but we didn't go in the ice kingdom. I'd imagine if baby is wrapped up very warm then it will be fine. If it's unsafe they won't let you go in anyway as they are very safety conscious there, sure it'll be fine x

It will be fine p.. My girls were newborns in Scotland and were out at that temperature.. As long as snug as a bug it will be ok xx

Have you booked tickets in advance hun? I follow the Facebook page and they've been putting statuses warning how busy it is and today all the pre book able stuff was fully booked before today (not sure about tomorrow) make sure you get there nice and early. We didn't go in the ice bit but I am sure if they are wrapped up warm it'll be fine :) hope you have a lovely time.

Have you booked tickets in advance hun? I follow the Facebook page and they've been putting statuses warning how busy it is and today all the pre book able stuff was fully booked before today (not sure about tomorrow) make sure you get there nice and early. We didn't go in the ice bit but I am sure if they are wrapped up warm it'll be fine :) hope you have a lovely time.

Thanks for the heads up...just had a look my self. May have to rethink my days plans.

Thanks for the heads up...just had a look my self. May have to rethink my days plans.

Sorry to be the barer of bad news, we went on the 23rd of November and it was packed but apparently it's gotten a lot worse so wanted to warn you, apparently some weekends it's been an hours wait to get in?! Maybe try on a week day or week evening?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->