Winter Wonderful TTC November/December/January

Ivy was born in December - luckily at the very beginning so her birthday isnt too close to Christmas. I would quite like another winter baby because I would like them to be one of the older ones in their class at school and also because I can't imagine being massively pregnant when it is hot outside!

By starting TTC in December, we're hoping for a September baby (if we fall pregnant on first cycle) but this is with the aim of them being one of the oldest in their school class.

Was also wondering if there were any ladies out there who would want to be my WTT buddy until December?

Em

xxx

Hi, can I join the group too?! We're going to start TTC our #1 in November or December, our religious wedding ceremony (i posted about it, we're already legally married) is around Thanksgiving so we are planning to start trying right after that! :)

Yaaay! Thanks Laelani :thumbup: I'll add you to my signature!

Em
xxx

Msocwife -- Welcome :wave: I've added you in for November let me know if that changes and I'll move you :)

princess_em -- I'll add you to mine as well! :D

Hello - please add me to January 2012? I will be TTC #2 but wanting to wait until LO is 18months old before trying as dont want to be preg again while he is still little and needing carrying everywhere.

Downside is means I will be preg over the summer again - was not nice in the heat last time!!

Thank you

Being pregnant over the summer would fortunately not be a problem in Scotland. It's hardly ever over 20 degrees Celsius (68 Fahrenheit) even in July or August and even that would be a warm day.

Welcome CJane! :wave:

I've added you to the list! :)

We should be TTC #1 in November if everythings sorted by then :)

I showed massive restraint the other day. DH basically suggested that we just NTNP - especially because I am exclusively bf and my af hasnt even come back yet.

We had a chat about it though and we have agreed it is best to wait til I am back at work in November.

When I was wtt before Ivy i dont think I could have been so restrained!

:flower:

i just wish my cycles would fix themselves. CD35 here >__< it's annoying! i need to get them back to normal so i know when to try when the time comes ;) lol

magicteapot -- Welcome! :wave: Glad to have ya!

Amelie -- That is huge restraint!

Other than work the main reason I am showing some restraint is last time we were meant to start ttc in June 2010 - I perseuded DH it would take ages so we started in March but then chickened out after just one time because we realised we would have a December baby.....too late....apparently it only takes one time :blush:

Ooooh! Great thread! Can you add me? I will be TTC #3 in January! Already have two January babies so hoping for an October/November baby!

Im sorry to say that I am leaving you lovely ladies :flower:

I have moved my ttc date forward! :wacko: I am now planning for aug~sep

Been lovely chatting & I wish you all the very best when your time comes around ~ Mayby i'll see you on the pregnancy boards :happydance:

Been lovely chatting & I wish you all the very best when your time comes around ~ Mayby i'll see you on the pregnancy boards :happydance:

we're the same but- im guessing by the time i fall pregnant it'll be nov/dec lol if your still TTC sept ill see you about the ttc boards maybe :haha:

we're the same but- im guessing by the time i fall pregnant it'll be nov/dec lol if your still TTC sept ill see you about the ttc boards maybe :haha:

It usually takes me quite some time to concieve ~ But I am not going to 'prevent pregnancy' from August onward...So thats why im now in another group:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->