Winter Wonderful TTC November/December/January

I don't think checking the CM first thing is as important as taking your temp. first thing.

www.fertilityfriend.com i used this for 3 months - the third month me being pregnant! :haha: i use it now so i know how long my AF has been because i always forget when i start :dohh: lol i can post my chart if it helps anyone?

Ooh I think Im convincing my DH to try earlier for number 3 :D I casually said about a smaller age gap and he said yeah that could be nice, we are going to talk more about it when he gets home from work tonight. But looking at possibly trying when Avalon turns one in aug :happydance:

pichi -- Did you use the paid version or just the free?

Lliena -- Ohh very exciting!!

i just use the free ^___^ no need for the paid one

Well ladies looks like im leaving you sooner than later! Had another big chat with my DH last night and we are going to NTNP from next wed when I have my implant removed :D Hope you all get you BFP's when your ready for them xx

Well ladies looks like im leaving you sooner than later! Had another big chat with my DH last night and we are going to NTNP from next wed when I have my implant removed :D Hope you all get you BFP's when your ready for them xx

.....:happydance: Great news ~ Wish you the best of luck

this was my chart if anyone is interested

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2010-02-28&mode=a&ts=1303376787&u=​

Congratulations! I'm really happy to hear that. I wonder how many of us will make it to winter? :haha:

I can't see your chart Pichi. Maybe it's my rubbish laptop!

I have a feeling I may not make it to Winter! :haha: I am keeping in my mind that it takes me & Hubby a little while to concieve

Anyone think about what time of year they would ideally like the LO's born? I love the beginning~middle of the year....I already have 2 December children & one June

I cant see the chart either Pichi :flower:

yeah it seems to have disapeared :dohh: lol https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/pichi6 linke there :D

Pixie was born November of last year so a summery baby would be nice :)

Hi! Can I join you all please? WTT in Oct but would be very surprised if we caught 1st month so will be more than likely Nov, Dec, Jan!
I agree and think a summer baby would be lovely!

I'd like to join as well. We're planning to start TTC just after Christmas (well FH is). I still hope I can convince him to come off the pill by end of November.:blush: In any event it will be by the end of this year.

Welcome!!! :wave:

I would definitely prefer a summer baby. Ideally any season other than winter. I am a winter baby and it sucks because you can't do fun outdoor bbq's and stuff for your birthday.

I used to like having a June birthday cos we'd always have a garden party. But once I hit 16 it became exam season. I had finals on my birthday last year.

If I get pregnant straight away I'll give birth in September. That's back to school month! Plus they'll be the oldest in their class.

We're both born in August and I'd have loved an August baby but that's extremely unlikely unless FH changes his mind. Maybe for #2.

My birthday falls around the time of winter exams right before Christmas.

i was meant to be born xmas day but was 3 days early - having my birthday that time sucks majorly!

I feel your pain in 12 days before and it equally sucks.

I used to like having a June birthday cos we'd always have a garden party. But once I hit 16 it became exam season. I had finals on my birthday last year.

If I get pregnant straight away I'll give birth in September. That's back to school month! Plus they'll be the oldest in their class.

Where we live, schools go by the age at the beginning of the year, so January babies are the oldest in their class!

I'm a September birthday, and my b-day was always on or around the first day of school :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->