Wipes...

I would seriously consider your wipes, cos I cant find any that I like - they all seem too small or very expensive.

I was just looking on ebay ...how some people can charge the prices they do for tiny bits of fleece that they just cut into a shape is beyond me, they don't even stitch the edges! ...but I pose someone must buy them :haha: I can buy enough fleece to make a tent in my local textile shop for the price they charge for 20 wipes!

fabric sourcing is underway!
Am terribly excited LOL How sad am I, excited about making wipes :rofl:

me too, Just ordered my tee tree oil etc and need wipes to use it with :rofl:

:rofl: Ive sourced the main fabrics I need and will be ordering next week I *think* the sewing machine is already looking concerned at the amount of work its going to have to do!

Wipes I have made so far

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shearsby/Wipes.jpg

:happydance:

Heheheee Thank you :blush:

Ive seen all the ones on ebay that are just cut outs of fleece, probably easier and quicker to do, but I much prefer them duble sided with some soft towelling on the back - very much needed with Nono's exploding bottom!

Can I place an order now? :rofl:

I waaant... dyed pinks and purples obv on one side, aaand white fleece on the other. meme?

I want girly ones too please?............anyone???? :rofl:. Never used them before so not sure what is the best combination of fabrics lol, something to get the poo off easy would be good:haha:

ahahahha maybe I best order more than one metre of each fabric :rofl:

is it just me or does anyone else think it would be a good idea to make wipes like wash mittens iykwim? thats my plan anyway :blush:

Wipes I have made so far

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/shearsby/Wipes.jpg

:happydance:

they are nice!

did you make them like a pillow case and then turn back and stitch the one end?

Yep I guess so, placed the two sides with front panels facing inwards, stiched around 3 and 3/4 sides, turned them inside out (so front panels back on the outside again) then hand sewed the last 1/4 so its all nice and neat!

Just about to cut up the red fleece with helicopters and planes on to make more ....... :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->