Wish people would treat me normal

Tmwnvegas

Reaction score
I really wish people would treat me normal. It seems like everyone around me acts like they have to walk on eggshells around me.

A girl at work just found out she was pregnant, well actually she found out like a month ago and I'm the last to know. It really bugs me that people feel like they have be cautious of what they say around me just because I'm having fertility issues. This is BS!!!! I've never given anyone reason to do this. I'm super happy she is pregnant. I don't wish anything bad on anyone, just because this pregnancy thing is happening for me right now. I really just want people to treat me normal and quit hiding things from me. It's really a lot worse to find out in front a whole group of people when it slips up, than just to come to me. Just makes me sad!

UGH that would be hard to take thats one reason why I dont tell ppl that were trying to concive... Im sorry!

I can understand that :( *hugs* I haven't told anyone I'm TTC, it's easier that way if you get what I mean? x

I don't think there's a way to win with us when we've been TTC for long. You often hear people complain that others talk TOO much about being pregnant or about their newborns and so on. But I do agree it's worse finding out that people have been avoiding to talk about it in front of you.

Me, the only thing I hate is when my mother-in-law brings the subject of someone in the family getting pregnant or having a baby or whatever, because I know she's doing it to find out how things are going on with us. I don't know those people she's talking about, never seen then in my life, so why would I care? I hate that about her, she never speaks straight, she's always finding a way to hint on things without speaking out. Because if she spoke, I would tell her it's none of her business. But like this, I have to just pretend to be bored of the subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->