wishful thinkin or positive?

shorty2k8

1 son ttc #2
Reaction score
https://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165/zippernessa/DSC00104.jpg

I know its a bit faint but the best result ive had for 2 months as didnt ovulate last month at all.

xxxx

Im no expert hun but the impression i get from reading on here is that it has to be as dark as the control line to be a positive but that it might be on it way. Good luck and i hope someone else can provide a more definate answer. xx

it looks possitive to me hun id get ya oh to bed:p

It doesn't look pos yet but Id say later today or tomorrow it will be..all tho for some ladies that's as pos as opks get for them so I would get to bding because that could be your pos.

looks V,V near pos ! i always bd when mine are like this and when pos, just to try get the sperm waiting for the egg :dance:

https://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165/zippernessa/DSC00105.jpg

this one was taken a couple of hours later and it seems to be gettin darker, hopin this is more of a positive and wil be even darker tmoro with a bit of luck!

cheers girls

xxx

Yay. Altho its great news to have a positive now it kinda messes wiv the tests the docs been doing for me. I'm usually irregular and meant to go for a blood test on day 26 of this cycle. But that'll be too late now. So duno whether to just take it upon myself and go next week or still just go on day 26. Hmmmm Confused now. Xxx

wel we did it last night and the night before, got a lot of ewcm this mornin, so things are lookin quite good. wud it be a good idea to do it tonight too or wil that be too much?

also ive got really bad back and tummy ache today, anyone know if that is ovulation related?

xxx

I get backaches when I am ovulating and your last pic was drf positive goodluck FX

wel we did it monday night, tuesday night, didnt do it last night but did it this mornin, so if we havent made a baby this month then i duno what ya sposed to do! lol!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->