Wishful thinking but...

Cookie1979

Reaction score
My baby stares at nothing, he's not focusing on anything I can see, but whatever he is looking at he finds very amusing, he smiles, laughs and makes noises like he is talking to someone. He just spent about 10 minutes completely amused by something to his left, he'd smile then make some noises, and then smile again, then even made a noise that sounded like a laugh. He's started to do it quite regularly and its usually the same spot he looks at.

I like to think its my mum he is smiling at who died just over a year ago.

Wishful thinking maybe but its a nice idea.

I know some people will be cynical, but I do believe in ghosts so I hope she is watching over him, if it is her he seems to like her! :)

I completely believe that. Like she's his guardian angel. What a nice thought x

I believe too, my LO used to do it a lot, now it's just sometimes and I would also get a cold chill to one side of me. But always thought it was my great grandad. :angel:

my nanna says charlie is talking to the angels when he does that, and when he smiles and laughs in his sleep the angels are with him then too x

my nanna says charlie is talking to the angels when he does that, and when he smiles and laughs in his sleep the angels are with him then too x

Ah that's really nice, I like that thought :hugs:

I believe that.
They always say babies and young children can see ghosts/angels.

My LO does it quite often too :)

sophia does it all the time just looking at nothing and starts smiling and giggling she was looking in between the sofa and the table last nite though there was nothing visable there and giggling i think she has loads of angels around her including my 2 dogs. i love to see a psycic or someone like that and them tell me my LO is being watched over

thanks ladies!!

it is weird cos lately i keep thinking i see something out of the corner of my eye but when i look there is nothing there, whatever it is its white.

ive never seen a ghost but i have had some experiences, my dad on the other hand has seen one, it visits his work...bless him he was a cynic before that happened.

even if its not my mum I think Id like to believe it is, I like to think she is sons guardian angel.

my lo does it all the time, i say its his drop dead fred lol, i believe in ghosts too so i often wonder if its someone playing along with him x

I love that idea. Lucas used to do it a lot when he was younger, we live in my Grandparent's old house so I always used to think it was them he saw :cloud9:

not impossible. I'm not sure if I believe in ghosts or not but here's a little story.

When my best friend was 5 her grand dad died, her other grand dad had already died long before she was born. One day she was sitting in the kitchen with her grand mother looking at a photo album and she pointed to a picture and said "whose that? i saw him sitting on my bed holding grand dad's hand" ... it was a picture of her grand father that she'd never met. She told her grand mother that they were holding hands and smiling at her.

my LO does this quit abit and a very dear freind of mine died when LO was 6 weeks and ive always liked to think he is lookin over her xxx

I think your mum is his guardian angel, she will be checking in on you both and making sure you are ok xxx

Ivy was doing that at the doorway just today. What a lovely idea, my dad was so funny and would have been an amazing grandad so I love to think that he is watching over her :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->