wishful thinking? Faulty test? bfp???

The line was definitely darker when I got home. I know you aren't supposed to trust it after 10 minutes, but it's pink, so definitely feel :bfp: for sure.

Oh for sure, definitely that little line is a lovely shade of pale pink. My favourite shade of pink ever. Congratulations to you both. :hugs:

thank you... now all the paranoia sets in. I'm not afraid the :witch: is coming, but that I'll MC... postive thoughts.. positive thoughts.

Did you test again hun ..
I hope its a nice sticky baby , I dont see a line thow sorry .. But i have crap eye site lol . xx .

DH won't let me test again. The line was dark pink when I got home that afternoon from work. The :witch: hasn't come. I'm having twinges in my pelvic area, and get nauseas and cold and thirsty. So I'm going with :bfp:

Ohhh well with AF late and the symptoms u have i think you are thinking the right way .Congrats . xxxxx .

https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w238/wide_mouth_jar/1031080544b.jpgtest 2 is DEFINITELY :bfp: thankfully darker.

Wow super strong now :) . You must be over the moon with them dark lines hun . xxxx .

that 2nd test is so clear and bold, congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->