• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Hey sweetie, Are you still away? How is it going? Just checking on you. I know there's not much going on at this point in our cycles. Nothing exciting anyway. Just waiting for O.

HIIIIIII.... Im baccckkkk :D :D :D missed you lot .... was having major withdrawals not having any internet!!! Had an AMAZING time away though!! lots of BD'ing and fun!! woohooo just waiting to O which should be in the next few days hopefully :D

How is everyone doing :D xxxx

Hi ladies, I am new to this site and on CD5. Had D&C May 13th :( but DH and I have been trying since. Dr put me back on Clomid this month :) 100mg!! Took first pills tonight and waiting to O. Anyone going to use OPKs? I have been using them but since I dont O right never get a +. Baby Dust 2 all!

Hi girls. Nice to have you back finally Jess. Was beginning to think you weren't coming back. Glad you had a nice time away. I'm right with you. bding and waiting for O. House full og kids this wknd so have tuo try and sneak in some hubby and wife time!

Babywishes glad you can join us! I hope the clomid works for you. I'm on my 2nd cycle trying soy. No opks this time. Trying to save money so just temping and checking cervical fluids and such. Hope this cycle brings you better luck!!

I got caught by the witch as well.
Silly October Halloween month.
I am on CD2 of a 34-35 day cycle.

Haha it was very tempting not to come back!! it was lovely :D was nice just to spend some quality time together!!! Im temping and opk's but nothing else just waiting :D xxx

hiya jess an nikki

just thought i wud pop by an say hi. how is this cycle going?? ope ya both doin gud. were are the other girls from our old group?? x x

Hi hunny, hope you and bump are doing well :D not sure where they have all gone tbh, should be O'ing in the next few days so just waitingfor af or bfp really, worst bit ever lol!!
xx

Hello I'm still here but can't really join as I'm only on CD 1 and you ladies are all ahead of me!! Jess glad you had a lovely time away with OH its nice to spend some quality time together isn't it! Nice to see you taking a more relaxed aproach this cycle - which is what I'm trying to do.

Good luck for all the ladies in their fertile period! My last cycle was pretty wacky (thanks to BC!) seems I had a 40 day anovulatory cycle :( So fx'd this month is the month that my body returns to some sense of normality and I ovulate!!

Well I hope I'm still waiting for O. My temps this wknd and today are messed up. Kept waking up later and later by hours. Cervix is still open, I think, but feels a little firmer. Didn't get to bd for 2 days so I'm really hoping I haven't missed it. No O pains yet so hoping that's a good sign.

How is every one else coming along?

Hey babynurse, sorry to hear your last cycle was a bit of a bugger, fingers crossed this cycle will be then one!! :hugs: Yea i feel so much more relaxed and happy with this cycle its been nice not stressing about anything :D

Mybabyluv my temps have been crazy this cycle really all over the place compared to last month!! no idea why weird isnt it!!! im sure you wont miss it just try and get as much :sex: in as possible for the next few days :D I had major O pains yesterday and then got a temp rise today so fingers crossed that was it and my temps stay high now!! Just gotta wait the long 2 weeks now :( urgh!!! xxx

Good luck in your 2ww Jess and hope this time it isn't as stressful for you - try not to symptom spot and think too much about it - easier said than done right!! I'm not one to give advice as never even had a 2ww lol :lol:

I am cd2 too but i see this thread is old-ish and you are cd16by now!! lol gud luck

Thanks hun, well dont think im going to have much time to be doing any symptom spotting or anything this month lol, got 2 exams in the next 2 weeks and also hunting for a new job as was made redundant :( sogot alot to keep my mind occupied!!

Hi rihanna welcome to the group hunny, gl for this cycle :D yea cd16 for me now :-/ in my awful 2ww :D keep us posted with how you get on hun xx

CD16 for me too and I have no clue what is going on with my body. Had cramping today but cervix has closed up and I am drying up. I have 2 charts and none are showing a confirmed O yet. I just hope I actually O this month.

Staying busy sounds like a good thing Jess, these next couple of weeks. Good luck on the job search too. I know how that can be.

Hello Rihanna!

I had a similar situation last cycle hun don't panic mine came a few days later! got my fnx'd for you!! I got my cross hairs today :D so im officially 3dpo woohoo!!!... with a gd always comes a bad :( before during and after O i had really thick and lots of creamy cm!! not great for all the little spermies iv heard now im worried iv not got a chance of bfp :( anyone know about it?? xxx

I know that it is possible to not have visible ewcm and still get pregnant. Some people don't get any. I know I get very little that's why I started drinking grapefruit juice and it really worked. I had lots of it. Unfortunately it seems to come before I O. still have to work out a proper schedule for it. Also try baking soda for a more alkaline PH. There's different ways to use it. (Douche, drink, finger) Douching isn't always advisable but I say do which ever you are comfortable with.

Got crosshairs today too. Not sure if I'm trusting it though. FF is the chart that has all adjusted temps from sat to ystrdy. We shall see. Went for 2 days without bd and finally started bding again Mon morn, the day I supposedly Ovulated so I hope we caught it in time. I'm just like you being worried about not providing the right environment for the sperm. Not betting on the previous days before being enough.

So the tww begins....BFPs to us both!!!

thanks for the welcome! yes 2ww will be a lot faster if you are kept busy.

I am not using OPK or temping i am just trying to :sex: at the right time. I am going to try every other day from cd11 untill cd19 to cover it with maybe extra :sex: in the middle ! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->