Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Witch got me girlies :( oh well onwards and upwards, i ov on my birthday this cycle so im looking forward to that! :D how's everyone else getting on? :D xxx

Sorry girl. Glad to see your spirits are up. Maybe Nov is are lucky month for conception. I think you should continue on with the worry free ttc. Seems to be doing you good, even if it didn't end in a Bfp.

Oh yea def going on that way :D seems to keep me happier!! gunna continue with temps and just try and bd every other day :D also my reading said November conception! fingers crossed aye, how are you my lovely? xx

Im hanging in there. Trying to not let myself get discouraged. Having been able to temp the past 2 days. Hope I can get it together in the next couple days when af is finally gone.
keep me updated. Try not to stay away so long.

Yea sorry hunny not deliberately staying away! glad your holding out!! im not sure whether to temp this month or not! or whether to maybe just have :sex: and if it happens it happens! lol xx

hey ladies, well me and hubby decided to stop temping this month and just to b'd every other day and see what happens! :D so fingers crossed that'll work for us this month, how is everyone??? :D xxxx

Hello!!! Every other day sounds like a plan to me. I think I need to keep temping to have a better understanding of my cycles and to keep track. May be needing to see a doctor if it doesn't happen soon. Plus I've had the surgery, and because of my age. Waiting to O now. Of course I'm still not able to take my temp at the same time. DH keeps making me stay up all late playing Modern Warfare. Good thing is I should be Oing before the wknd gets here. I can forget getting accurate temps on the wknd. Especially this one with all the kids coming.

How is everything else going with you, since you are not focusing as much on ttc?

hey ladies, well me and hubby decided to stop temping this month and just to b'd every other day and see what happens! :D so fingers crossed that'll work for us this month, how is everyone??? :D xxxx

Hi jess.Yaylor21 Tiatammy here witch got me too 11/16/11 on cycle day 3 been trying to concieve since april, trying to hang in there, good luck to you all and lots of:dust::dust::dust:to you all

Hi Jess it's nice your taking a more laid back approach this month, it sounds like a great idea BDing every other day...I'm not sure I would have the energy :lol: I am 3 DPO trying not to symptom spot! First time I'm in 2WW for me so quite a weird feeling

AWWW thats gd hun, i literally have no idea where i am in my cycle lol!!! just waiting to see what happens if anything!! xx

Witch got me again this month, well we are off to december, hopefully christmas is our time it would be a wonderful christmas gift, I quess time will tell it all. Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to all you ladies :hugs::hugs:

Hey, I thought this thread was dead! Sorry af got you. I should be about to O so hoping this month brings better news for us!

Hey, I thought this thread was dead! Sorry af got you. I should be about to O so hoping this month brings better news for us!

hi babyluv3 Yes I do hope This month is the month for us both I have been trying for going on 8 months and it does get harder and harder with each passing month:cry::cry: Lots of :dust::dust: to you and all the ladies:hugs::hugs:

This is my 7th month and it. I almost want to give up, but I know I can't do that.

This is my 7th month and it. I almost want to give up, but I know I can't do that.

Me too sweetheart it is hard to stay positive I agree, You know some that give up and say nomore and stop temping stop OPKs and the other stuff some do get pregnant right away I dont know how true that really is or if it is just a co. you know, but we cant give up we have to hang in there for that BFP, and support one another we can do it:hugs::hugs: I feel that way too at times and then I say to myself no I am not going to do this to myself, and take a deep breath and say I am going to do this:thumbup::thumbup:, and you can too. When you are down I will give you support and a shoulder to cry on:hugs: we will make it sweetie:hugs::friends::dust::dust:

I need that shoulder now. This month I said no soy, no opks, no softcups or preseed, but I will temp. We might need those charts for later and not having a clue when I O'd would really drive me crazy! I said I wasn't even going to bother dh with what's going on and hope to just bd at the right time. He started work this week of all weeks from 6pm to 6am. The only time we will be able to dtd is in the morning when he gets home and I return from taking my dd to school. We are having an issue with one of tenants and because I wouldn't get up earlier to play ispy because it would affect my temp and I think today is O day, can't mess that up, he comes home mad. Told me it's getting annoying and something is wrong with me because he never had a problem before. He went to sleep.

I haven't bothered him this month. We dtd Sun twice but for fun not baby making. Mon I left it alone. Ystrdy we got to bd and even though we were both extra sleepy it turned out to be the best it's been in a while. I had a longer period this cycle so it wasn't like the months before when we were bding or 5 days straight and I still hadn't O'd then we got tired and broke and I ended up Oing.

I was having such a stress free week. Trying to stay calm now bcuz I know how sensitive O is. One little thing and it can be thrown off. Now how can I? I know I said I wasn't going to put my all into it this cycle but it definitely can't happen on its own!

I need that shoulder now. This month I said no soy, no opks, no softcups or preseed, but I will temp. We might need those charts for later and not having a clue when I O'd would really drive me crazy! I said I wasn't even going to bother dh with what's going on and hope to just bd at the right time. He started work this week of all weeks from 6pm to 6am. The only time we will be able to dtd is in the morning when he gets home and I return from taking my dd to school. We are having an issue with one of tenants and because I wouldn't get up earlier to play ispy because it would affect my temp and I think today is O day, can't mess that up, he comes home mad. Told me it's getting annoying and something is wrong with me because he never had a problem before. He went to sleep.

I haven't bothered him this month. We dtd Sun twice but for fun not baby making. Mon I left it alone. Ystrdy we got to bd and even though we were both extra sleepy it turned out to be the best it's been in a while. I had a longer period this cycle so it wasn't like the months before when we were bding or 5 days straight and I still hadn't O'd then we got tired and broke and I ended up Oing.

I was having such a stress free week. Trying to stay calm now bcuz I know how sensitive O is. One little thing and it can be thrown off. Now how can I? I know I said I wasn't going to put my all into it this cycle but it definitely can't happen on its own!

I know it is so hard not to think about it, but hang in there, and so sorry things have been stressful for you sweetie, I have had my times too dont think I havent, thats why I say talking to others really does help, wish I could give you a hug, and really give you my shoulder to cry on, but I can send you one:hugs::hugs:Stay strong honey it will happen, and when it does you will say it was all worth it:hugs::dust::dust::friends:

Thanks sweetie! I see you had a TR too. The frustrating part for me is not being sure if my tube is still open. Only my right tube was able to be repaired.

Thanks sweetie! I see you had a TR too. The frustrating part for me is not being sure if my tube is still open. Only my right tube was able to be repaired.

YOU MAY NEED A DYE TEST DONE TO MAKE SURE THE TUBE IS OPEN, HANG IN THERE SWEETHEART, YOU WILL MAKE IT:hugs:, AND SOMETIMES WITH ONE TUBE IT TAKES A LITTLE BIT LONGER THAN OTHERS. iT WILL HAPPEN HONEY, I FEEL THE SAME WAY YOU FEEL AT TIMES FRUSTRATED, I GET DOWN, I CRY MANY OF TIMES, I GET ANGRY, I EVEN GET DEPRESSED AT TIMES,AND WANT TO GIVE UP, THIS IS ALL NORMAL, SO DONT FRET ABOUT YOUR REACTIONS THINGS WILL BE FINE HONEY JUST HANG IN THERE WITH ALL US LADIES WE WILL SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER DEAL?:hugs::thumbup::friends::hug::xmas9::xmas3::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->