Witch got me :( CD2 waiters welcome!

Jess.Taylor21

mum and expecting #2
Reaction score
So the witch finally came after 3 bfn's and 4 days late!! Kind of relieved to be starting a new cycle though!! So come on ladies lets start this cycle with a fresh positive start!! PMA PMA PMA :D GL to everyone :hugs:

Aww sorry she caught you :hugs:

Good luck and fx'd for your next cycle :dust::dust:

xx

Good luck for this cycle hope you get a early Christmas present in form of a bfp xx

This is our cycle babe!!! Huge FX
Lots of love xxxx baby dust xxxx

Thanks for your kind words girlies :D and YES nikki this is our bloody month the witch isnt going to get us this time!!! :D xxx

haha!! i have no idea when im going to O this month as last cycle completely through everything off course, hope i dont end up with another 31 day cycle though cant deal with that! xx

Hey Twinkie, sorry to AF got you :( hope this will be all of our months!!

Are you doing anything differently this month?

I think im going to try the Sperm Meets Egg Plan and see how that goes, along with tempting though as i like to keep a track of what my body is doing and i find sometimes opk's dont give me the right days!! xx

I don't think I'm using opks either. I say bd everyday 11-16 since that's the time between almost O and actual O the last couple months for me.

Yea im gunna do the same every other day and then everyday around the time i O'd last month!! which is similar to you, cd12 - cd16 still gunna keep temping though i think. xx

I have been looking for this thread. How are you girl? I am still here dealing with this horrid af.

So....Dh has told me he is in charge now since it didn't work my way, lol, silly him! He doesn't have a clue how it works. He is going off his new app and when it says I should O. He has even picked out the days we are going to bd. He feels like he knows so much based off what the doctors have said when he had SAs about how often to do it for better sperm and when to wait. What you think about that?

Got me yesterday!! Uuuughh cd2 here also..bummed but definitely excited to start a new cycle! Good luck to you girls :)

No it's not. He is annoying! I'm like just give me your sperm and shut-up. I'll let you know when I'm pregnant. It would be nice if he wasn't such a dick about it.

Sorry the witch got you today.

OOh noo sorry then that does suck! It's hard when they have no clue about anything that goes on in a month and how things work but of course they think they know everything!! Best of luck!

Hi hunny, sorry iv not been on in agggeesss :( been chilling for a week.... Hmmmmmm whats up with your DH!!!??? lol i hope things get better for you both babe.... Well im just bout too leave for my weeks holiday!!! and im due to O at the end of it so were just going to BD everyother night and hope for the best!! no pressure this month though as we were both quite down after last months escapades! lol..... if i dont get bk to you straight away ill respond at some point when iv got the internet!! :D big :hugs: girlies and stay POSITIVE!!!!! :D xxxxxxx

Have fun away. Enjoy yourself. Don't let the whole ttc get in the way. BD but have fun with it! Will be waiting to hear how your making out.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->