• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

witch test to use?

furry_bandico

Waiting for BFP
Reaction score
So I went to the store yesterday and looked at the endless rows of tests and saw one for $.88 cents and wanted to know if any of you used it and what you thought.

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/26/49585705_cf7f151e32.jpg

(not mine, is a free use photo)

It didn't have any info on the package stating how sensitive it was, so I'm assuming that it is for a day or so after your missed AF?:shrug:

I don't want to spent a load of cash right now on tests due to the fact that I have been trying for over a year with nothing but BFNs and chemical pregnancy's. :cry:

Thanks.

I didn't use those but I have heard they work well good luck

Jeeez thats cheap!!!! over in UK we have them as low as £2.99 which is about $4.75

Jeeez thats cheap!!!! over in UK we have them as low as £2.99 which is about $4.75

oh my gosh! lol well I guess when you can have a baby for practically free in hospital you got to pay for something huh? here our tests are cheap but we pay thousands of dollars to have our baby. I cant get health care here in the U.s. due to "pre existing conditions" but if I have a baby I will spare no expense on my care out of pocket and try to get the best care for my baby.

I went on Amazon and got a huge lot of tests for very little money. You should check that out - I bought like 100 of them... It was a long time ago, so I can't remember how much they are, but they were just little pink/green/blue tests that came in little individual packages. Internet Cheapies all the way!

I've used the ones from dollar stores, they look like that one, and they have actually been more accurate than any other test I've used. I almost never had evap lines, everything was always pretty clear. Got my bfp a couple days before a missed period. Good luck to you!

I've used the ones from dollar stores, they look like that one, and they have actually been more accurate than any other test I've used. I almost never had evap lines, everything was always pretty clear. Got my bfp a couple days before a missed period. Good luck to you!

well I guess I'm going to pick up 2 or 3 of them... I doubt I'm preggers this cycle...I dont feel like I am... but I have some odd symptoms this month so it wont hurt to check. (watch this time be the time I am pregnant :dohh: )

I've used them... after my expected period, and they do work well :)

I went to the dollar tree and probably used 6, they were a dollar each i had 2 that showed a very light line. So then i went about bout FRER and it came with a digi FR used them both with different urine same NIGHT and got my positive clear as day!!

oh my gosh! lol well I guess when you can have a baby for practically free in hospital you got to pay for something huh? here our tests are cheap but we pay thousands of dollars to have our baby. I cant get health care here in the U.s. due to "pre existing conditions" but if I have a baby I will spare no expense on my care out of pocket and try to get the best care for my baby.

Ha fair point, we do have free healthcare here...

I got my tests 2 for £1 in the pound shop. X

Really?? I never knew that!! :dohh:

To the poster that said that about the health and paying thousands of dollars...TRUE!! I am STILL paying for my son and he is 2! If I wait until the hospital gets paid off to have another one, I will be too old but we will make it work lol.

I'm all about Wondfo internet cheapies!!! I got a very, very faint BFP at 7 DPO!

Well here in a little bit I'm going to pick up the tests at wally world... I doubt it will come up positive but I'm really preying it will.

I took another test yesterday and I got an evap line like you wouldn't believe... it came in about 10 min later. started out gray then turned blue. I hate blue die! it would have been a nice BFP. oh well.

Wallmart was out of the tests.:cry: I was told that some young teen girl picked up the whole lot of 12 yesterday.

I figured if I don't start my af by thanksgiving I'll test then.

I dont know what is wrong with me. I started crying last night after I found out they were sold out and then the rest of the night and this morning I have been arguing with my DH about stupid stuff. :nope::cry:

grrrr. I wish I could just stop this moodiness.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"