With all this heartburn...

mummie2be

Reaction score
...babygirl better have hair on her head when she is born. I am in such agony and meet the maximum amount of tums i can take by mid-day. Ugh I'm dying here.

Gaviscon all the way!! I went thru tonnes of the stuff with DS but havnt had any yet! X

I hear ya XD I was taking tums, but doctor told me at my 28 week apt to take Pepcid. What a life savor!!

I hadnt gotten any heartburn till about a week ago..now i feel like my body is giving 9 months of heartburn threwout the next 3 weeks.

It's worth seeing your GP...
Gaviscon, tums and pepcid (just a generic version of gaviscon) did nothing for me... GP put me on omeprazole at 22 weeks and it's been a lifesaver!! I remember thinking the same about my girly... She better have lots of hair! Another 6 weeks ish til we find out :) xxx

At my 31week 4D scan i was told Millie had lots of hair! I thought bloody good job with all this painful heartburn

Try milk, gaviscon didnt work for me, it just made me heave!

I have a large glass of milk before I go to sleep as night time seems to be the worst.

Def feel the same, she better have an amazing head of hair!!

I'm the same - been woken up with it quite a bit in the middle of the night lately too.

I was told baby had a full head of hair at my 32 week appointment.

Can only recommend Gaviscon and a glass of milk before bed

Oh my-I completely fee the same way! I have had the worst heartburn since about 17 weeks. Lately its gotten worse. before it was just bad at night, now I get it off and on all day and at night I feel like throwing up from it! I hope baby has lots of hair!

i get horrible heartburn and W was bald until she was one im afraid though the heartburn does disapear as soon as baby is here which is amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->