Withdrawal/NTNP.

Nikkiv

Reaction score
We just had three 'oopsies' in a row, and I feel like I'm almost TTC. Today should be ovulation (though I don't chart). I hope I'm preg. Problem is, DP says we are not financially ready...but then we do the unprotected BD. Anyone experience this?

Yes. Me and oh been there and done that. Thing is, you can prepare as much as you want for a baby, but are you ever really ready properly for a baby.

defo agree ^ we were ntnp like you, both of us not really overly prepared, but i guess you never really are.. :)

My husband used to do that, we spent the summer sometimes withdrawing, sometimes not, and vaguely avoiding ovulation because he wanted to wait until after I started my new job to really try (which I suppose is sensible :). No baby yet, but now, just since last month, we are full-on trying. When I would ask him why he would withdraw and why he would not, he would say that sometimes it just felt better, and there was no real rational explanation behind it. Men! :)

Well we did NTNP with our second kind of. LOL! We had just bought a house and gotten engaged and were all twitterpated I guess. I had just gotten off of the depo shot and I thought it took several cycles to be normal again so we weren't using anything and BANG pregnant in two months (we bumped the wedding up a year lol). We were struggling finacially as well as I had just started a new job and we had just purchased a house. You make it work. We're fine now and I'm not even working and we are ttc another so... what will be will be and you make it work.

Adanma

ps: good luck!

I dont personally think you are ever financially ready for a baby. You could always find a reason not to if you wanted!! Hope you get the result you want soon! x

Good luck, Raebaby! Thanks to everyone for replying. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a man who randomly decides to pull out or not. :shrug: AF is due 10/11, I'm sure I'll test twenty times before that.

My OH keeps saying we should wait, but then isn't preventing when it comes down to it!
When I was talking the other day about how I wasn't sure if I was pg or not, he said if I'm not then "we'll just have to try again"!! I think his head says wait, but his heart and his *ahem* says go go go! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->