Withdrawal Questions

latestjen

Reaction score
Hey everybody
I'm new to this forum so please be nice! LOL.
Basically I've been contraception free since 18th August 11 and have just been using withdrawal method. I'm only 21 so not exactly planning for a child but me and OH know the risks with withdrawal so if it's a surprise we'll be happy.

My question is, If OH holds in his sperm when masturbating ( he basically squeezes his 'pipe' really hard just above his testicles so nothing comes out but he still orgasms)sorry if TMI, could this mean the sperm would later creep out or come out in pre-cum?

I only realised he does this tonight and am thinking I may be more at risk to pregnany with this method.
Does anybody elses OH do this? It really doesn't strike me as healthy :/ and I've asked him not to do it.

Also, anybody here have experience good or bad whilst using withdrawal, or any advice?

Thank youuuuu

i have never heard of anyone doing that ..... but me and my oh have been using withdrawal since i got my mirena out at the end of july and so far it has worked great! we have had a few accidents, but no surprise baby just yet.

I used the withdrawal method for 8 years sucessfully always in the back of my mind that i might get pregnant tho. Then when I stopped thinking i might get pregnant (i actually thought i was infertile at this point as i had been so regular with AF & no pregnancy scares) i ended up pregnant, go figure lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->