Witnessed a miracle yesterday <3

17pregnant

Reaction score
Wow where do I start. Yesterday my cousin (who I have grown up with and close to my whole life) went into labour!! At 38w2d. 4am her contractions started and they wanted to bring her in straight away as she has hemophilia which means her blood doesn't clot, and seeing as straight after she lost her mucus plug she started bleeding, they wanted her in to monitor everything. At about 11am I arrived, and she seemed so amazing and calm. At 2pm the midwife broke her waters, and that's when the ball really started rolling. She was adamant on a natural birth so she just got through the pain, without even a little squeak through out the entire time! You wouldn't even think she's giving birth. A few hours later, at 5.01pm a beautiful and healthy 7 pound girl called Alana was born. I have to say it was a blessing and a honor to be a part of that experience <3 It was amazing!

You're next! Lol
It is such a beautiful thing! I watch YouTube videos and cry like a little baby. Lol

Hehe your soooo close, literally nearly a week til due! Omg I couldn't stop crying, from the first cry of the baby, I just bawled my eyes out. There was four generations in there once Alana was born and it was so touching to see. Her grandmother cut the chord and it was just such a special moment.

That sounds absolutely beautiful :) Cant wait to give birth to my little girl:)

That sounds so lovely :")
Everytime I hear my those cries I just ball my eyes out!
To think in about a week hopefully I'll hear my little baby boy crying out to me.
Crying out to his mommy for meto hold him and to protect him.
Its beautiful!

Aww thats beautiful, it really is a miracle!
Congrats to your cuz :)

It makes me super jealous of all you mummies that are so close :) Even thinking about it now makes me all teary eyed, hormones! :haha: But it really was something special, and you girls get to experience it first hand so so soon :D

When i first joined this site i would get angry at how far behind i seemed compared toither munmys.
And now I'm here at 39 weeks ready to pop.
Enjoy iy! Time just flies by!!

Aw, that's amazing!
Congrats to her!

Ahh that's amazing, that's one thing that not a lot of women get to witness.. seeing someone else giving birth in person, I'd love to see things from the other people's point of view. Congrats to your cousin. xx

Incredible :) bet you were honoured to be there :) I hope I get to support and witness a close friend or family member deliver one day :)

I was completely honored. It made me really put things into perspective! It's so hard to believe it's all real until the babies there in your arms <3 I can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->