Wits end!

nandk

TTC #1
Reaction score
Really getting me down now...

I am currently on the mini pill. Think ive been on them all now :wacko: couple of weeks back i had a funny turn and thought i'd had a stroke, whole left side when dead and it turned out an acute migraine, was on yasmin at the time and got taken straight off it due to that bein a side effect (although had been on yasmin before for years). I have tryed depo jab and got caught on that last summer and ended up in a misscarriage so wont touch that again.
I can now only take progesterone only pills due to migraines. BUT from the minute i went onto the mini pill i have spotted, the bleeding has now gotten heavier to small clotting. (this is my first bleed from end of june last year due to complications and cysts on my ovaries which have no cleared), i take my pill, and about half an hour later i suffer with terrible stomach pains then severe diarrhea (which is obviously cancelling my pill out). 2 other things ive noticed in the last month is hair loss! ive lost hair on one part of my head and have only just found out its a side effect. and i cannot sleep! i go to sleep about 1 in the morning, toss and turn and wake at half 6 (not like me as i could usually sleep for england) but i am tired all the time! Its caused mild sickness but only in mornings

Please someone help!

have you thought about one of the coils either the mirena (progesterone) or copper??

Second the coils! Ive got a copper one because hormones dont agree with me very well either.

I would come straight off the pill. I'm in a similar predicament, I can't have the pill due to migraines, and I tried countless variations of the mini pill but all made me bleed constantly and suffer with horrible cramps. So I came straight off them.

Speak to your GP and see what they suggest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->