WN Wraps

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
I now have 3 WN wraps in large, 2 preloved and one new that just arrived today. I love them (especially the new one!) but they seem to have a strange fit on Aisling. It's something to do with the side snaps I think, when they're done up, they sort of gape in the middle like they could do with an extra snap in there. Do you think they're just a bit big for her still or are we going to be one of the unfortunate ones where WN wraps just dont suit us?? We also have a BB large with front applix fastening and it fits great....

I dunno, Theo has a medium wrap that does 10-20lb and hes 14lb ish and its still on tightest snaps. Dont have any gape or anything anywhere, it is 'baggy' a little when he has it on with slim fitting nappies as its made big enough to fit over big fat nappies.
Do they leak?

It seems pretty big all over to be honest and that's over a little lamb. I had bought them in the hope I could also have them over Flips for a change but definitely not. Haven't had any leaks yet but to be honest it would take alot for her to out wee a little lamb anyway :shrug:

Here's a pic
[IMG]https://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l393/nualamcanally/WNwrap.jpg[/IMG]

Noahs looks like that I ordered large and its way too big for him (he's about 16lbs now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->