• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WNOS, BBOS, Swaddlebees, Tots Bots - sale or swap

Hen

Reaction score
WNOS poppers raspberry slush gelato minky outer, pale pink cuddlesoft inner, no insert bought preloved but in EEUC. £12

BBOS - chocolate with sage spots - poppers. In EEUC with insert. Am selling all our popper nappies to fund aplix to deal with Lottie's rather funny shape!!

Swaddlebees - Lavender, Blue Martini (one with circles) and sea spray

All small all with mf inserts £6 each (£5 for one with greyed insert). All bought new by me less than 4 months ago and used about 10 times. EUC

Tots Bots - cotton Size 1 5 Nippa fastenings all in EUC just don't get on with them. I've added velcro to a further 3 TBs in an attempt to see if I reach for them any more, I don't!! All £1.50 each

FFP - 1 small ellas house, and 1 small unknown fitted with nippa fastening

There will also be some BBSS in small (2 x jaguar, 1 x tanzanite, 1 x emerald 1 x ruby) soon as Lottie is now on the last popper. Really want to find some mediums though so if anyone has any they are selling.........

Open to swaps and offers. We use aplix BTP or BBSS in med or large

All prices include postage but not fees.

x

Attachments

• swaddlebees outer.jpg
    swaddlebees outer.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 8
  • TB nippa outer.jpg
    TB nippa outer.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 9
  • rasp wn.jpg
    rasp wn.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 1
would you consider swaps for anything

can I see a pic of the raspberry wnos hun :)

I'd like to see a pic of the other WNOS plz :) I might be interested in getting that one ;)

Right, will get pics of the two WNOS for you this evening.

Would definitely consider swaps. I like BTP and aplix, specially fond of BBOS if that helps ;)

there are also some wraps (pic in previous post)
1 ME xs airflow in white brand new - £5
1 ME s airflow ocean print - £4
1 Imse Vimse newborn farm print - £3
1 ME sm airflow preloved - £3

i have a brand new bbos in blue summer that i would poss swap for small nappies pockets aios or ai2s :)

WN pics below.

I#ve just spotted a small mark on the inner of the flower one, but I'm pretty certain it's from where I had it pegged on the line. :blush:. but I'd take £10.50 for that one just in case.

Attachments

• rasp wn.jpg
    rasp wn.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 10
  • wn inner1.jpg
    wn inner1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
  • flower wn.jpg
    flower wn.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 5
  • wn inner flower.jpg
    wn inner flower.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 5
I'll take the flower one hun plz :flower: Would you mind waiting till the morning for payment?

that's fine hun. will pm you my paypal. :)

If they're still available, can I have the 3 fuzzi bunz please? Hope that's not greedy, I'm new to this and they're on my 'to try' list when baby is here x x

*apologies if I'm doing this all wrong lol*

That's fine pinkie, youre welcome to all three. Can post today if you can send funds via paypal?

Will pm you. x

Callie - what inserts are you looking for? I have some but it depends what you are looking for. x

I am looking for a good night insert,
Or anything that really works I am out ALOT and dont want to have to change her every 2 hours if I can help it.

Pics of WNOS bee below.

Attachments

• wnos bee 1.jpg
    wnos bee 1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 8
  • wnos bee 2.jpg
    wnos bee 2.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
  • wnos bee inside.jpg
    wnos bee inside.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
I'm interested in the small BBSS when they're available hun x

Im new to this and would like some advice on the totbots(trying to get a stash of a few different types) what size baby do they fit? and do you do them up with a nippa and then put a cover over? (if so do they come with covers?) are they the normal ones or bamboozles? Sorry to be such a newbie! x

missy - pm'd you hun

twiggy - just prewashing some mediums so willknow in a couple of days if we're ready to sell the small BBSSs yet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->