WN's

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
Ok ladies, so how does this WN's thing work - I have noted lots of people talking about them being made?! so just wondered how I go about this as I get confused :wacko: haha doesnt take much :blush:

I look at the WNs your ladies and gentleman wear and there stunning so thinking I may need to look into these more (although I am guessing they need a wrap) :wacko: :dohh:

Thanks x

wee notions are pocket nappies so they have the waterproof layer built in. so they do not require a wrap.

you can buy the wrap part separately so you can you the lush fluff with a different nappy.

oh really I didnt realise they were pocket :D I do love a pocket nappy :D

soooooo are the wraps the custom made nappies I keep seeing in the fluffy bum pics?

In the pics, you see a mix of pocket nappies, wraps over other nappies, AI2s (don't require a wrap) and there are some night nappies (WNNN - weenotions night notions) on there too which do require a wrap. If you go to www.weenotions.co.uk and have a look through the main nappy pages it tells you what does and doesn't require a wrap. There's a fabric gallery for you to choose what materials you want and then you fill in the form on the page and tell them what you want. You can get plain ones, pretty coloured ones, embroidered ones... you just have to choose, which is the hard part!

i'm eyeing up a wrap to go over Q's flips/bg organics as they're really plain.
esp as summer is coming - want to show it off!

at least if its over another wrap i won't need to change it when t's soiled. wondering if 2 pul wraps would stop it being breathable though?

i'm eyeing up a wrap to go over Q's flips/bg organics as they're really plain.
esp as summer is coming - want to show it off!

at least if its over another wrap i won't need to change it when t's soiled. wondering if 2 pul wraps would stop it being breathable though?

Just put the flip insert into the WN wrap. I did that with some little kiwi wraps and worked fine :thumbup:

Are the WN wraps PUL lined then - may have to get me a couple.

Yeap the WN wraps are PUL lined and they are fab :)
We like out WN wraps. Completely reliable and fit over night nappies too :)

ok so I have just sat here going through the WN website! OMG I have found LOTS! eek! I love the idea of getting things embroided on there! thinking I could get Izzie a WN nappy to put in her box once shes finished it - especially if its a personalised one :D

or wool! :dohh: bite my own bum!

now Q is reaching 19lbs i thought about investing in some large ones - get the longest use out of them then!

i'm addicted to the WN's, they are sooo lovely. I could spend hundreds on that site!

Are the WN wraps PUL lined then - may have to get me a couple.

:dohh:
the whole idea of wraps is they're pul lined! :rofl:

HAHAHAH that sounded really dumb - what i mean was is the pul wipedownable (is that even a word?) cause my UD wraps are pul but then have something soft over the top so the inside gets damp and i can only use them once. If that makes sense :dohh:

ahahahaha

Yes they are wipedownable. I know what you mean as BB wraps also have that fabric inside so you can only use them once.

Ah good to know i was thinking of getting a BB wrap - will not bother now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->