Woke up to awful period cramps 6dpo. UPDATE! HUGE TEMP RISE 7DPO

Like I said I'm not a fr fan. They are to variable with their miu count. It ranges from 8-30. Not good.

Darn that sucks! I'm sorry :cry: Your temp is still above the coverline and AF hasn't shown so you're not out yet :hugs:

~LilacPetal~ :hug:

Thank you love! Is it possible to get faint a bfp and then a bfn and still be pregnant? I swear I'm not taking that test as a negative.. I still feel pregnant.. I mean I'm more emotional.. sense of smell is heightened.. I'm more moody and "b****y" towards my husband and anything and everything gets on my nerves.. and this cramping that's been going on since 6dpo is very unusual...

You're not out until AF shows! Keeping my fingers crossed for you still!

Yes. It's random. You never know what some will read.

What dpo are you? Did you testill with fmu?
I'm sure I saw something on the other test!

It could have been, but cannot be sure. They are also much more prone to false positives with the curve as well. Like I said I don't trust them anymore.

You're not out until AF shows! Keeping my fingers crossed for you still!

Thank you Cheshire!!!! I am trying to keep positive! I just know something is different..
either I'm pregnant or I'm turning into a "b***h!" :nope:

What dpo are you? Did you testill with fmu?
I'm sure I saw something on the other test!

I am 11dpo as of today.. yeah I sure did. I only use FMU.. I know I even filtered the picture as the first one and there was something on the first pic but not the second pic :shrug:

It could have been, but cannot be sure. They are also much more prone to false positives with the curve as well. Like I said I don't trust them anymore.

Yeah.. I understand now.. What are the best hpt's to use over the counter??

The walmart first signal ones seem to actually get the best reviews on many sites. They are 25 miu- which most hpt are.

The walmart first signal ones seem to actually get the best reviews on many sites. They are 25 miu- which most hpt are.

Hmm.. I may have to get those!!! Ok so this has me worried... After I had a bowel movement and after I wiped there a light brown mixed in with white CM... Can I post it? It's crazy! Gosh I wish I can get a BFP!

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh