Woke up to awful period cramps 6dpo. UPDATE! HUGE TEMP RISE 7DPO

Yeah, I'm not far from that myself. I'm a very easy going chick. I never am pms-y . There can always be exceptions to the rule though.

I think I see a line but I'm on my iPhone lol so it's always hard to see pics�� I'm 7dpo not sure we caught the egg this month as we only did the deed once but I'm still early so time will tell. Gosh we were only part trying but now I look at my son and all I can think of is him having a sibling. Fingers crossed for us all xx

I see a faint line ! Wait 48hrs x

Thank you love! YES I am planning on testing Sunday morning! My DH keeps saying I'm not pregnant and he makes me bust into tears! We had a little disagreement earlier and I bawled and bawled for really no reason at all!

Ooh it all sounds promising . I've been very very emotional too .xx

Ok girls... so I went to my in laws to visit and when I walked in I almost puked! The smell of chicken :sick:

So this is what I had to do... I just played it off like I have a stomach bug or something...

Attachments

• IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
Ok girls... so I went to my in laws to visit and when I walked in I almost puked! The smell of chicken :sick:

So this is what I had to do... I just played it off like I have a stomach bug or something...

Attachments

• IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 9

Attachments

• IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 4

Hahaha I felt sick this evening too, not sure mine is pregnancy related as I'm often nauseous after ov... having some twinges lower right abdomen, test day can't come quick enough I wish it was tomorrow as well !

Lol I got a little nauseous last night which is not normal for me, but my tests remain negative. 12dpo now.

Oh no! Were you able to eat anything while there?

I have to pull my shirt up over my nose when I'm feeding my cats their wet food. Tuna is the worst!

Lol! I did the same thing when I walked into work last night. It's like I could smell the alcohol on everyone's breath.

Lol I got a little nauseous last night which is not normal for me, but my tests remain negative. 12dpo now.

Are you testing with a FRER? I've read some women don't get positives until they're late.. I'm hoping that faint line is darker tomorrow for me! Didn't think nothing would show up!

Lol! I did the same thing when I walked into work last night. It's like I could smell the alcohol on everyone's breath.

Oh gosh! That would've been awful! Yeah when someone talks to me I can literally smell their breath... The thing that got me was I used to love the smell of chicken but that was just awful! Felt like my nose was inside a chicken! :sick:

Oh no! Were you able to eat anything while there?

I have to pull my shirt up over my nose when I'm feeding my cats their wet food. Tuna is the worst!

Not really... I had to wait until she mixed it up with BBQ sauce so that raw chicken smell would go away.. I just mostly ate baked beans. LOL.
Yeah I opened up our tote of dry cat food and as soon as I peeked it open the smell hit me in the face!

Oh gosh! That would've been awful! Yeah when someone talks to me I can literally smell their breath... The thing that got me was I used to love the smell of chicken but that was just awful! Felt like my nose was inside a chicken! :sick:

🤢 that sounds awful. Just thinking about your experience makes me nauseous!

I definitely see a line!! Looks exactly like mine did at 9dpo!!! And chicken is such a common food aversion! Look forward to seeing a definite line tomorrow!!!!!

Ooh how exciting and I love the photo :haha:

I was BFN this morning , silly I tested really as only 8/9dpo :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"