Women in Early 20s - Miscarriages/Statistics?

I see this is an old thread but for anyone just cruising around the internet like I was, you are not alone
I am 22, I had my son when I was 19. We had a miscarriage last March at 10 weeks. I had a d&c, and cpntinued trying... we've had 3 "chemical" pregnancies since the d&c. I just found out that I am pregnant again, lets hope this one makes it! Praying for all of you who are trying

I keep reading and posting and REALIZING, I am one of very few. Are there any other women on here under 25 who have experienced a m/c?

I am 22 and had a m/c. D&C procedure was done last Friday at 8 weeks, fetus died at 6+2weeks.

I had my first child at age 20, she was almost 2 weeks overdue and everything was normal.

My husband is almost 30.

My mother has had 2 miscarriages. One in early pregnancy, one at around 20 weeks.

Please, anyone else wanna put some stats up to compare? Anyone else younger like me?

I'm 25 and had my first miscarriage with my first pregnancy. A coworker had a miscarriage at 19. I wanted to have a kid while 25, so I'm pretty upset. Now by the time I have a kid ill be at least 26. I know it's silly, it's just one number higher, but the thought upsets me.

I'm 27; I had 2 early miscarriages when I was 26. The 1st one in december 2011, I was 5 weeks. The 2nd one was in early april 2012, I was almost 7 weeks. Both were natural. Then in may I got pregnant again and gave birth to a beautiful baby girl in january. She is now 6 1/2 months (wow time flies!!!) and I got pregnant again when she was 3 months old. No miscarriage this time. I'm currently 18 weeks, and so far so good. There is hope:hugs:

I turned 24 in March and got pregnant in May. I had a MMC. I was 8w4d at the ultrasound, and baby was measuring 8w1d with no heartbeat.

:dust: to everyone!

I just turned 22. I had my son at 20 and just had a mmc..I found out in July when I should have been 11 weeks along..My mum has had 7 pregnancies and carried all 7 of us to full term.

I had a mc at 18, my first pregnancy, I then went onto have a normal pregnancy at 19 x

I'm 21, fiancé is 22 and I got accidental pregnant in June. Based on my lmp I was 14 weeks but I don't think I was that far. We went in Thursday to listen to the heart beat and couldn't find it. I had an ultrasound Friday and had to do it vaginally because it turns out the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks. I had no bleeding or cramping so I had my D&C yesterday. The was my first pregnancy and when you're young, you just don't think anything could ever happen to you. My fiancé is holding it in so well but I've had at least one crying episode each day so far.

I really would want to try again right away but I'm trying to finish up school, he's starting a new job, and we're getting married in June and would rather wait til then. It's so sad to see all these stories. It's not fair to anyone

I've had two.

One at age 21 at 16 weeks.
Another at 26 at 18 weeks 3 days.

Both died after birth.

No living kids.

I am actually in the same boat...I had my daughter very young I was only 18...I am with the same man...we have now since married...my pregnancy with her was very uneventful and she was actually 2 days late...This time around I have had 3 miscarriages *I was 23 at the time...1 @8 wks, the other @ 16wks...and the last at 6wks..all within a year...still no answers other then the last miscarriage was due to trisomy 11....however the 1rst was not tested and the second, (2nd trimester) loss was a healthy baby boy...they think that I have a luteal phase defect but I have since done research and I cant find anything regarding a 2nd tri loss due to this defect...I am in the process of trying to TTC again after many normal test results...and I am so nervous that it will happen again...I never had this fear with my daughter...its crazy how you take advantage of pregnancy when you already had one so uneventful...If anyone has a similar situation I would love to hear some reponse/results advice as well...I am trying to find a good support/advice group but havent really had any feed back...I just want to see what others have done in my situation what answers they received and if there are any success stories...I am very sorry for everyones loss it is so hard to loose a child...no matter how early or late during the pregnancy...<3

I am actually in the same boat...I had my daughter very young I was only 18...I am with the same man...we have now since married...my pregnancy with her was very uneventful and she was actually 2 days late...This time around I have had 3 miscarriages *I was 23 at the time...1 @8 wks, the other @ 16wks...and the last at 6wks..all within a year...still no answers other then the last miscarriage was due to trisomy 11....however the 1rst was not tested and the second, (2nd trimester) loss was a healthy baby boy...they think that I have a luteal phase defect but I have since done research and I cant find anything regarding a 2nd tri loss due to this defect...I am in the process of trying to TTC again after many normal test results...and I am so nervous that it will happen again...I never had this fear with my daughter...its crazy how you take advantage of pregnancy when you already had one so uneventful...If anyone has a similar situation I would love to hear some reponse/results advice as well...I am trying to find a good support/advice group but havent really had any feed back...I just want to see what others have done in my situation what answers they received and if there are any success stories...I am very sorry for everyones loss it is so hard to loose a child...no matter how early or late during the pregnancy...<3

i'm 21 i had my miscarriage last october when i was 20 :/ heartbreaking knowing your meant to have all the health in the world and yet you still lose a baby :/

I am not in my early twenties now but have had quite a few loses in them, my first was my daughter (3rd pregnancy) dying at 36+4 on my 22nd birthday and born two days later, I had my fourth baby 361 days later so was also 22. From 23 until 25 I had seven first trimester loses, also had my second stillbirth (at 24+3) when I was 25. Since then (now 28) I have had seven more first tri loses.

I am a rarity though, so please don't be scared. I hope you all go on to have rainbow babies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->