Women in their 20's trying for their first baby!!!

cancerlib

Reaction score
Am 26,TTC my first. Just thought of starting a thread for us girls, let's relate,chat,share experiences and stories. Let's ease off TTC stress,let's make BD'ing more fun.
We gotta stick together!!:haha:

Hi, im 27 and want to make ttc more fun too! Ive been ttc for almost a year now and its been getting me down now so need to take my mind off it really :) xxx

Me! I'm 23, DH is 26 and we're trying for our first baby :happydance: I'm actually in my first tww. This is all a new experience for me haha I actually feel weird and tired but who knows what that means lol af is due may 1... here's to hoping the :witch: doesn't show her ugly face! :dust:

Hello there!:hugs:

A little info on me...my OH and I are both 25, and we are TTC our first! We are a little over 6 months away from our wedding date too!! We have been together for 6 years and he and I both just had this gut feeling like it was time to try! We talked about it for probably close to a year, and even though it could mean BIG alterations for my gown we are just not willing to wait anymore.:happydance: Although, I have to admit I am having trouble not stressing about it all. We began TTC in December, and I missed Jan, Feb, March periods all together! My doctor said it was stress! I finally got this months period back which I am SOOOO excited about! :cloud9:

What is the biggest challenge or fun part to you about TTC in your 20's?

One part I am struggling with is that the people around me are acting like we are mere babies ourselves! :dohh: Don't get me wrong, our families are ecstatic about us trying but....like I am using a CBFM and they crack jokes about it how we have all this time and shouldn't worry. The point is we don't want to wait anymore! HAHA I try explaining to them that a normal healthy couple can take up to a year to conceive, and we want to just help things along. They just act like "Oh in my day we just let it happen!" Well things are WAY different now! LOL

And to me, one of the fun parts IS being young! I can't wait to go camping, and do all sorts of fun outdoor things with my baby along!! I know it will be exhausting too, but I have to believe that it will be a little easier doing things like that at 25 than it would be if I were 35!:shrug:

Anyways...I'm rambling!

Hello there!:hugs:

A little info on me...my OH and I are both 25, and we are TTC our first! We are a little over 6 months away from our wedding date too!! We have been together for 6 years and he and I both just had this gut feeling like it was time to try! We talked about it for probably close to a year, and even though it could mean BIG alterations for my gown we are just not willing to wait anymore.:happydance: Although, I have to admit I am having trouble not stressing about it all. We began TTC in December, and I missed Jan, Feb, March periods all together! My doctor said it was stress! I finally got this months period back which I am SOOOO excited about! :cloud9:

What is the biggest challenge or fun part to you about TTC in your 20's?

One part I am struggling with is that the people around me are acting like we are mere babies ourselves! :dohh: Don't get me wrong, our families are ecstatic about us trying but....like I am using a CBFM and they crack jokes about it how we have all this time and shouldn't worry. The point is we don't want to wait anymore! HAHA I try explaining to them that a normal healthy couple can take up to a year to conceive, and we want to just help things along. They just act like "Oh in my day we just let it happen!" Well things are WAY different now! LOL

And to me, one of the fun parts IS being young! I can't wait to go camping, and do all sorts of fun outdoor things with my baby along!! I know it will be exhausting too, but I have to believe that it will be a little easier doing things like that at 25 than it would be if I were 35!:shrug:

Anyways...I'm rambling!
Oh no woman,u r not rambling. I knw that feeling of people seeing us as too young..ℓ☺ℓ. Trying in d 20's is best!!. Can't wait to hold my LO too. We just can't wait

Me! I'm 23, DH is 26 and we're trying for our first baby :happydance: I'm actually in my first tww. This is all a new experience for me haha I actually feel weird and tired but who knows what that means lol af is due may 1... here's to hoping the :witch: doesn't show her ugly face! :dust:
Hopefully she won't show her ugly face...*happydance*

Hi, im 27 and want to make ttc more fun too! Ive been ttc for almost a year now and its been getting me down now so need to take my mind off it really :) xxx
Oh yea,TTC can be very stressful. Doing things u love can make it easier for u.
GL to us all

So am CD5 today. Trying Honey this cycle, what CD are u all?

Im 28, and have been married since June last year!

This month is our first try, Im not exactly what you call maternal and love kids and babies and long for one like some of you ladies on here, we decided to try two weeks ago and now im getting more and more used to the idea and really hope for a BFP now, I was terrified at first and i couldnt let my husband do the deed in me hehehe

Im on my TWW now, I can test from Saturday i believe (4 days before period due)

Im totally clueless about TTC and babies!

I'm 20 and DH is 21, I'm on CD14 and this is my first cycle trying! Nervous and excited, hope it doesn't take too long as I know I could become demotivated and disheartened quickly.
I know I'm young but I do everything early in life lol and this is no different :D
Good luck to all of you :)

DH is 28 and I am 24. He is an investment banker and I'm a second year law student. We both work and play in NYC but live in NJ.

I just got AF yesterday so 4/18 marks the first day of our 1st cycle! *FX*

:happydance:

Hey everyone!

Myself and my DH are both 21 (Both 22 at some point this year) and are TTC our first little one! We've been trying for 6months (Been off the pill for around the same length of time) after both agreeing that we feel it's the "right time" for us both :)

Currently on CD23 (6dpo) so hoping that if it's not a BFP this month, hopefully it will be here soon!x

Hey ladies! This is a neat idea for a thread :)

DH and I are both 26 going on 27 and ttc our first. DH is in the military so that makes me a military wife! Seems that every other military wife is pregnant except me -- it's such a good time to have kids where you can be at home with them, because you move around so much, you can't really set up roots in a particular job. And it's perfect for me because I am happy to be a stay-at-home mom <3

I agree that having a baby while in your 20s will mean that we'll have more energy to keep up with our little ones and to have the stamina to pull off all-nighters when they are newborns and cry at the drop of a hat haha! I don't understand why parents and relatives think we're too young though because back in their day and earlier, people were getting married and having kids in theirs teens! LOL

currently, I am 3 dpo on cycle #16. Things different this cycle: preseed, internet cheapie OPKs (more sensitive) and guaifenisen (plain Robitussin to thin CM), and SMEP :) Hope it works -- I've heard lots of great things about pre~seed and counted at least 8 BFPs with it so far!

DH and I are both 26 going on 27 and ttc our first. DH is in the military so that makes me a military wife! Seems that every other military wife is pregnant except me -- it's such a good time to have kids where you can be at home with them, because you move around so much, you can't really set up roots in a particular job. And it's perfect for me because I am happy to be a stay-at-home mom <3

I agree that having a baby while in your 20s will mean that we'll have more energy to keep up with our little ones and to have the stamina to pull off all-nighters when they are newborns and cry at the drop of a hat haha! I don't understand why parents and relatives think we're too young though because back in their day and earlier, people were getting married and having kids in theirs teens! LOL

currently, I am 3 dpo on cycle #16. Things different this cycle: preseed, internet cheapie OPKs (more sensitive) and guaifenisen (plain Robitussin to thin CM), and SMEP :) Hope it works -- I've heard lots of great things about pre~seed and counted at least 8 BFPs with it so far!

Don't worry! I'm a military wife too and I know EXACTLY how you feel with every other military wife seeming to have children! I hope it comforts you that I'm in the same boat as you!

Hi everyone can I join?

Both me and DH are 25 (we were born only 10 days apart, by the same Dr. in the same hospital!) we both recently graduated from uni and I work in career counselling, DH in green energy. This is our first cycle TTC and am now in my first tww yay!

FX'ed for us all. Hoping we get our BFPs soon and share motherhood stories together:happydance:.

Hi everyone can I join?

Both me and DH are 25 (we were born only 10 days apart, by the same Dr. in the same hospital!) we both recently graduated from uni and I work in career counselling, DH in green energy. This is our first cycle TTC and am now in my first tww yay!
Wow! That's a cute story!

Oh yes,there are lots of success stories with preseed. Am using it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->