Women in their 20's trying for their first baby!!!

I'm 23 and myself and my DH have been TTC on and off for 2 1/2 years, kinda the not preventing and not trying too hard approach most of the years!! :)

However we are now really wanting it to happen rather badly this year! I had a faint BFP on new year's day, which turned into negatives, but AF didn't show until TWO WEEKS LATE!! Very upsetting as i expected a chemical to end in AF straight away so not quite sure about what happened :(

Anyway, after that, I didn't ovulate in February. Then in March I did ovulate but we didb't time BD accordingly (just wasn't the right month for us to be all funny about that stuff!) I've been charting my BBTs now for what will be my third cycle, but I did BBT charting just over a year ago and stopped during our engagement and marriage etc.

I ovulate next weekend!! Yahoooo. I dont do OPKs anymore because they're too confusing, and also dont check cervix etc anymore as it was equally confusing. BBTs have proven to be my best method, and ensure i know I actually ovulate :)

Hopeing we conceive next weekend!! God I want this SO bad now :)

Lovely to meet you all

Lauren

:happydance: Hello!!! My hubby and I are going to start ttc in June. I can't wait! What an exciting time for all of us!! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!

Hi! I'm 25 and DH is 30 and this is our 2nd cycle TTC. I'm 9 dpo today. I was planning on waiting to test until Sunday but had the strongest urge toPOAS today! So I did and of course BFN. I will test again Sunday. I'm feeling a bit different this cycle so hopefully I'll get my BFP! :dust:

Hope you get it Linzs! Honestly, this cycle I don't even feel like poas, which is very strange for me. That's probably why I am not charting or temping or anything like that lol. But I must say I am enjoying the break!

Oh, and lpjkp thanks for sharing that you're a military wife too. It does make me feel less alone :) Hopefully our (and all the rest of you ladies') time will come very soon!!!

I'm taking the pregnacare conception too - what's the honey for? And does it hav to be a particular brand? X
Its known to boost fertilty and I think any brand will do, pls check this site for more info

https://www.health-benefits-of-honey.com/tryingforababy.html

Hi! I'm 25 and DH is 30 and this is our 2nd cycle TTC. I'm 9 dpo today. I was planning on waiting to test until Sunday but had the strongest urge toPOAS today! So I did and of course BFN. I will test again Sunday. I'm feeling a bit different this cycle so hopefully I'll get my BFP! :dust:
Hopefully ul get ur BFP by sunday!!

I'm 23 and myself and my DH have been TTC on and off for 2 1/2 years, kinda the not preventing and not trying too hard approach most of the years!! :)

However we are now really wanting it to happen rather badly this year! I had a faint BFP on new year's day, which turned into negatives, but AF didn't show until TWO WEEKS LATE!! Very upsetting as i expected a chemical to end in AF straight away so not quite sure about what happened :(

Anyway, after that, I didn't ovulate in February. Then in March I did ovulate but we didb't time BD accordingly (just wasn't the right month for us to be all funny about that stuff!) I've been charting my BBTs now for what will be my third cycle, but I did BBT charting just over a year ago and stopped during our engagement and marriage etc.

I ovulate next weekend!! Yahoooo. I dont do OPKs anymore because they're too confusing, and also dont check cervix etc anymore as it was equally confusing. BBTs have proven to be my best method, and ensure i know I actually ovulate :)

Lovely to meet you all

Lauren
Yay!! Should Ov next Thur or Fri, hoping to conceive next weekend too *happydance*

:happydance: Hello!!! My hubby and I are going to start ttc in June. I can't wait! What an exciting time for all of us!! I wish everyone the best of luck!!!
Oh dats lovely. U already have a heads up. U ll know everything u need to about TTC b4 really starting. Wish I had join this forum when WTT,maybe I would have gotten my BFP by now. B4 I believed u only have to sex on Ov day alone, LMAO...hahaha

Lovely to meet you all

Lauren
And yes,using OPKs,checking CM and CP,temping and charting all got stressful for me, ℓ☺ℓ. And since am regular all I do now is use d calender method and I do av mittleschermz(Ov pain).

Im 25 and OH is 27 this year, we have been ttc since November last year and had no luck yet :-( never realised how difficult it would be and am with you in making ttc more fun....rather than a chore which it shouldnt be while were still in our twenties.

xxx

Im 25 and OH is 27 this year, we have been ttc since November last year and had no luck yet :-( never realised how difficult it would be and am with you in making ttc more fun....rather than a chore which it shouldnt be while were still in our twenties.

xxx
Oh yea, should be more fun not chore. I might not even use preseed this cycle, trying 'au natural',hopefully I'll get my BFP dat way....yay!!

urggghhhh I've got until next friday/saturday to wait!! I guess at least there's still chances on thursday, so not too much longer to wait I guess!! Trouble is, the more you think about when you O, the slower time goes.....:coffee:

urggghhhh I've got until next friday/saturday to wait!! I guess at least there's still chances on thursday, so not too much longer to wait I guess!! Trouble is, the more you think about when you O, the slower time goes.....:coffee:
Whoohoo!! D days are just dragging...when will u start BD'ing? I'll start on tuesday...yay!!. Will Ov on Fri/Sat.....Queen Egg where art thou? ℓ☺ℓ

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->